Cyclone 4200 washer/dryer and bed

Jerapais

All, will the Splendide stackables work in this unit? Is there a vent to outside in it? Does this unit have a tilt bed? (2019)

Jerapais

washer/dryer fit for front bedroom install Cyclone

Giving this another crack. The Splendide stackables don't fit in front bedroom closets. About an inch too short. Is it feasible to cut a hole in ceiling? Ceiling drops as it moves to front of camper.

Or, I can put a smaller Pinnacle dryer on top that will fit but have heard negative things about pinnacle dryer and washer. But I’d think the dryer is a much simpler machine and shouldn’t be as “needy”. . Help!

JMP

Re: washer/dryer fit for front bedroom install Cyclone

Giving this another crack. The Splendide stackables don't fit in front bedroom closets. About an inch too short. Is it feasible to cut a hole in ceiling? Ceiling drops as it moves to front of camper.

Or, I can put a smaller Pinnacle dryer on top that will fit but have heard negative things about pinnacle dryer and washer. But I’d think the dryer is a much simpler machine and shouldn’t be as “needy”. . Help!

Jerapais - based off past experience collaborating with Pinnacle on repairs and warranty, i would not recommend anything pinnacle. On your other questions, I'm sure other's on the forum are better postured to offer you advice.

Good luck.

Jerapais

Re: washer/dryer fit for front bedroom install Cyclone

Jerapais - based off past experience collaborating with Pinnacle on repairs and warranty, i would not recommend anything pinnacle. On your other questions, I'm sure other's on the forum are better postured to offer you advice.

Good luck.

Seems to be the “buzz”. Thx Mike!