LED Light in Den Ceiling

Thunderbolt

Does anyone know how to take the cover/fixture loose in a 2018 Cyclone 4005? We went down some really rough roads this weekend and one of the ceiling lights is flickering. I think the wires might have been shaken loose. Anyone done this before?

MikeNHeidi

Does anyone know how to take the cover/fixture loose in a 2018 Cyclone 4005? We went down some really rough roads this weekend and one of the ceiling lights is flickering. I think the wires might have been shaken loose. Anyone done this before?

I would love to know what the fix was. I have a 4005 (2019) as well and the 4 lights in the slide out (sofa slide out) are all flickering...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ORV1980

Sherman

Thunderbolt,
I realize this is a pretty old thread, but did you ever get this figured out?
If you have the round LED fixtures similar to what I have in my 2017 Landmark, you can pull straight down on the cover and it will snap right off. There is another style that threads off about a 1/4 turn. There are usually three screws that hold the fixture in place. Pull those and you can get to the wires.

I have a couple of lights that are flickering. I verified that the wiring is fine but the fixture has a few LED's that are not functioning properly.
My problem is, I can not find a replacement fixture.

Thanks,
Sherman

Fox

Have you considered that maybe the bulb itself is not seated properly? Or maybe the bulb itself is defective?

Years ago I had a somewhat similar problem on a 10 year old Jayco - but it was because water had worked it's way into the slides on/off fixture switch.

Kathi-27

Thunderbolt,
I realize this is a pretty old thread, but did you ever get this figured out?
If you have the round LED fixtures similar to what I have in my 2017 Landmark, you can pull straight down on the cover and it will snap right off. There is another style that threads off about a 1/4 turn. There are usually three screws that hold the fixture in place. Pull those and you can get to the wires.

I have a couple of lights that are flickering. I verified that the wiring is fine but the fixture has a few LED's that are not functioning properly.
My problem is, I can not find a replacement fixture.

Thanks,
Sherman
call heartland parts with your vin.

visiotrap

I had the same problem. It turned out that a couple of LEDs had burned out in the light fixture. I had to replace the light fixture. I ordered Vont car lights on Amazon and also found a cabinet light. My closet has lights that open 1/4 turn, so replacing the burned-out light was easy. I've heard complaints that light fixtures often fly. But in three years, my first one flew, and that was after driving on a bad road with the van shaking. An acquaintance of mine has a Cyclone 4115, and so far, he's happy with the lights inside.

Last edited: