Sundance TT versus North Trail

Hi all,

This is a first post for me. We are considering a North Trail 31QBS or a Sundance 310. They are the same floor plan. Which is one of the best for people with kids I have seen. Any how, my question is what is the difference between the two labels, if any?

Also, I have been talking to one dealer who says he won't service unless purchased from him. Is that typical? I guess I am thinking about having a Chevy Truck....Any dealer will take care of warranty issues, especially since the manufacturer reimburses for authorised repairs. Thanks for your answers.

I will be towing with an '04 Tundra...6800lbs...I think it should have no problem with either TT.

irvin56

Welcome aboard

I own a NT 31qbs.
They are both the same except the color and cushions.
North Trail line built, I believe 3, travel trailer units for Sundance.
In turn Sundance built 3, 5Th wheels for North trail.
Their lines on built will only do one or the other.

Hope this amswers your Question.

To fix (not purchased here is typical) But heartland will try to work with you IF YOU GET IN A bind. And need a dealer.

Best to support and buy local, Unless you do a lot of stuff on your own, Then buy at best price around. Normal warranty is only one year Then your on your own unless you purchase extended warranty

you will be maxed out with either one
I have a Silverado, 4.8 liter/3.73 rear end and I'm maxed out once I am loaded to Camp. But I pull okay and don't have a lot of mountains where I camp

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
I can't speak to the differences between the two TTs. But as for the Dealer, I would steer clear of him. He is only trying to put pressure on you to buy from him. IMO that is a questionable sales tactic, at best. I worked in commision sales for over 10yrs, and would never resort to those kind of tactics, nor would I do business with anyone that did.
Fred

Hart

Just want to mention a TT made by NT. the 32BHDS.......this is one awesome unit with a bunkhouse area for kids that is large due to a slide. I think it is a new model; toured one purchased by a friend. On the negative side, if your tow max is 6800, this unit is too heavy. Unit purchased is being towed by the large V8 Tundra.