Grey tank capacity in SD 280RL?

Does anyone know where I can find the capacity of the grey water tank in my 280RL Ultralight? I checked my owners manual and it's not in it.

It seems to fill up way too fast:mad:

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
gray tank

I looked up your trailer on heartlands site . Your gray tank holds 37 gallons, your black is 37 also and your fresh is 38. hope this helps

techman

How are you determing that the gray water is full?? My monitor panel doesn't seem very accurate so I use it more of a guide.

Also, my last TT had the water from the shower and bathroom sink go into the black water tank. On my new TT, all the water except for the toilet goes into the gray water tank so it fill up faster than my older TT did.

Mike

How are you determing that the gray water is full?? My monitor panel doesn't seem very accurate so I use it more of a guide.

Also, my last TT had the water from the shower and bathroom sink go into the black water tank. On my new TT, all the water except for the toilet goes into the gray water tank so it fill up faster than my older TT did.

Mike

Sorry to be so long in responding to your ?. I know I'm full because water backs up into my shower:mad:. It's not a pretty sight!

I'm a competition BBQ cook and I guess I'm just using more water than I realized doing my prep work. I'm working on limiting my water usage.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Cajunsmoker : I'v heard of other opening up there black tank and grey at the same time to equal out both tanks so they can stay for a longer time before dumpping!! Just remember when you close both gates before removing your sewer cap there will be waste waiting in the hose !!