Time for a change

Pokiejoe

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to resign as NM Chapter Leaders. ... Thank you all for supporting us at our rallies and for all the new friends we have made.

Last edited by a moderator:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
, y’all have done a great job. Your rally last month was terrific. Thanks for a job well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I have thoroughly enjoyed your and Vicky's rallies along with your company at other rallies and campouts. Looking forward to seeing you down the road. You and Vicky put a lot of effort in your rallies and I know everyone enjoyed them immensely. Hate to see you go but I'm sure it's for a good reason. I need to start attending rallies on the east coast so this gives me a good excuse to turn easterly. Again, thank you both for the good times we've had at rallies and just meeting up on the road. later and have a great day.

jbeletti

Thank you Don and Vicky for all you've done for the New Mexico chapter.

We wish you both all the best and hope to see you down the road.

carl.swoyer

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to resign as NM Chapter Leaders. ... Thank you all for supporting us at our rallies and for all the new friends we have made.
Why would moderator edit someone else's post? Just curious

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Why would moderator edit someone else's post? Just curious

Carl, there are many reasons a moderator will edit a post
- Fixing quoted posts
- Fixing URLs
- Edit for language
- Edit for content
- On and on

We don't do a lot of it - only when we feel it's in the communities best interest.

carl.swoyer

Carl, there are many reasons a moderator will edit a post
- Fixing quoted posts
- Fixing URLs
- Edit for language
- Edit for content
- On and on

We don't do a lot of it - only we we feel it's in the communities best interest.
Thanks Jim
We're going into Yellowstone National Park tommorow.
I hope you and all the Heartland family had a fantastic rally.
Travel safe and enjoy life
Semper Fi

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Don and Vicky, we're also sorry to see you step down from Chapter Leadership. We enjoyed the time we got to spend together and look forward to seeing y'all at rallies in the future.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sad to see you leave leadership! We really wanted to attend one of your NM Rallies, but never made it. Please don't be a stranger and join us for some Texas Rallies soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smoothie

Say it isn't so!!! Don and Vicky we enjoy every time we get a chance to spend time with you two. We really enjoyed the last rally and looked forward to more in the future. I hope to see you in the future anywhere cuz that is where the fun will be.