Rear Camera Prep (Cyclone 4007)

GoatsRock

Howdy all - We are picking up our 2020 Cyclone 4007 in two weeks. I saw "prep for a rear and side view camera" on the list of options. Can someone explain this to me in a bit more detail? Do I need a specific brand/model of camera for my particular fifth wheel? I'm guessing I'll have to have a separate monitor for the cameras, but is there a way to connect it to my truck's monitor?

Thank you all!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Howdy all - We are picking up our 2020 Cyclone 4007 in two weeks. I saw "prep for a rear and side view camera" on the list of options. Can someone explain this to me in a bit more detail? Do I need a specific brand/model of camera for my particular fifth wheel? I'm guessing I'll have to have a separate monitor for the cameras, but is there a way to connect it to my truck's monitor?

Thank you all!
P

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Contact Heartland and ask for the sales rep for toy haulers, I am sure they can tell you all about their newest features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoatsRock

Just in case anyone else looks for this thread - this was the response I got from Heartland:

"Generally our units are prepped for Furrion cameras, but others can be used. Per company policy, I cannot make recommendations regarding aftermarket products."

I will update when I choose a camera and get it installed.