2009 FunHauler 3300RC in VA

lrmike

Hello everyone! We recently purchased our 3300RC from Chesapeake RV Solutions and absolutely LOVE it! Even with the rocky start of a water leak in the slide that soaked the carpet and casement on our first outing - the dealer was fantastic and fixed it right away and perfectly.
The FunHauler is perfectly suited for our golf cart and the open garage area makes a great porch and mudroom :D
So far this forum has been a great help in a few of those minor issues we've run across (and few to look out for). We are looking forward to many years of great service from Heartland and our Sundance.

davebennington

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your coach.

If you haven't been contacted yet about the Va Heartland owners club let me know and I can help if you are interested in joining.

Dave

Jim & Harriet

New Owners

hi all,
i am posting this again and hope one of the virginia owners will reply.None
as of last weekend we are the owners of a new sundance 3300sk. we would love to connect with some other heartland owners. thanks fo rany information you have.
jim and harriet
roanoke,
va

Jimmyt5

Just thought I might tell you in case you didn't know, Chesapeake RV Solutions is owned by a retired US NAVY Seal, great people....

lrmike

I've already throw my hat in for the VA chapter of the HOC and I'm looking forward to learning more as it develops. We've been out a few weeks total so far this fall at Beth Page Resort and also In Nelson County for a week. Next trip will see us headed to FL for Christmas to visit our daughter.
Jim and Harriet - don't give Peggy any more excuses to head to the west side of the state! We enjoy it in the Roanoke valley and have many friends there. I can see a possible trip in the New Year...

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hmmmm,:)

Maybe we'll have our first VA HOC Rally down in that part of the state. Debra and I have camped in the Central (Fredericksburg KOA) and Southeast areas (BethPage in Urbanna and Holiday Trav-L Park in VA Beach), but haven't made it to the SW yet.

Gus and Debra

Marine Mike

Sure wish I would have known that Chesapeake RV Solutions was owned by Veteran. We bought our 2009 Big Country 3355RL in September. We are firm believers in supporting Veteran Owned Biusiness. Who have bought there for sure. Congrats on your new RV. We love ours.