Bedroom A/C vents

mike

Mike
In the bedroom of our 3655RD would like to put in a/c vents that are able to be closed off if needed have been talking to dealer and he is having a problem finding, does anyone at the factory have a part-no. i can order ?

Mike
3655RD ser# 9979

Scott

A/C Vents

Mike
The only "closeable" A/C vents we use are typically in the toilet room area. Check your toilet room vent and see if it matches in size with your main A/C vents and if they match - have your dealer order a few more of the closeable toilet room A/C vents - and just use them in your bedroom.

ST

kerry

A/c Vent

Check The A/c Vent In The Bathroom, See If That Is What You'r Looking For. I Have A 3400 Bh; The Bathroom A/c Vent Can Be Closed

mike

Mike
Scott & Kerry, thanks for the quick reply, I have looked at the toilet room vent and it is somewhat closeable, I thought that i might could find one that closes all the way but looks like i will settle for that one..

Again Thanks
Mike

K

Ken Washington

I wish I could find one that closes all the way. If you find one, please let me know where it can be bought.

mike

Mike
Ken, I have found an a/c vent that almost closes completely it is out of a Holiday Rambler Pres. Fiis my 3655 o.k. you will have to put the screws in a differant place though they do not line up. The vent screws shut and leaves about a 1/8th gap all the way around but seems to work a lot better than the one in the stool room..

Mike

K

Ken Washington

Mike,
Thanks so much for getting back to me on this. I will look into it-thought I had found one at Lowes but it would not close all the way either. Thanks again, Ken

K

Ken Washington

Hi Mike,
Found a 6 inch round register cover today at Out of Doors Mart for $5.95. I have already installed them and they work really well! The only thing that I had trouble with was the one inch gap between the duck and the ceiling. I used light weight aluminum and duck tape to fill in this space. I tried it out and it blockes 99 percent of air flow and increases the flow two to three times more in the main living area. Ken