2012 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Dually Crew Classy Chassis Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihsolutions

Now that we've sold our Bighorn it's time to sell the the tow vehicle.

This is a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado Dually Crew Cab LTZ with the 8ft bed and 4WD. I purchased this truck brand new from Lowell Chevrolet in Indiana and had it sent directly over to Classy Chassis to outfit it as a tow vehicle for our Bighorn. The window sticker is attached along with a couple pics, email me for additional pics as I am currently in the process of detailing it.

This truck has NEVER seen snow or salt and is stored indoors at all times. We put it into heated storage early November each year and usually got it out around April 15th. It has been dealer maintained since new. It is referred to by all my friends as "The Garage Queen"

- 34,xxx miles, mostly highway
- LTZ Model, has every option I believe except moonroof and backup camera (the backup camera was integrated into the rear view mirror and not worth it IMO)
- Heated AND Cooled seats
- Classy Chassis 45gal auxillary fuel tank in the bed which auto transfers into the main fuel tank
- Hadley air horns
- Custom fiberglass running boards, painted to match factory paint
- Heavy duty mud flaps
- Isolation wiring
- Reese Fifth wheel mounting bars
- Classy Chassis HD spray in bedliner (much better than other aftermarket liners)
- Weathertech floormats (laser fit) since new. I also have the factory mats in a sealed bag, never used)
- Chrome overlays for front grill, and both extendable side mirrors.
- Lighted grab handles for rear entry assistance
- Extang Trifold hard cover (this easily clears the fifth wheel overhang, I leave it on while towing)

I also have a Hensley Trailersaver TS3 hitch (not shown in pics) which I will throw in on a full price offer. Asking $45,500. You will not find a truck anywhere in this condition. Only known issue is a slight dent in the tailgate where the kingpin caught the tailgate because I neglected to lower it (dented on the inside, not outside).

Call 248-807-0044 for more information or email ihsolutions@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_8508.jpg
    IMG_8508.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2350[1].jpg
    IMG_2350[1].jpg
    617.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8490.jpg
    IMG_8490.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8488.jpg
    IMG_8488.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • 2012 Silverado Window Sticker.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 15

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Peer forum rules this for sale thread is closed.
Please let us know when this is sold.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.