Ground Rules for Non-RV Discussion Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

I have created this new forum today for people to discuss issues that are not directly related to RVs or RVing. This is in response to a few threads we have been tracking on the forum that we will, over time, move into this new forum.

That said, I want to let everyone know up front that this new forum is not a free-for-all. Everything is "not" up for discussion. There are many, many places to go online to discuss other issues and I encourage everyone to seek these other places out.

When you post here, do so knowing up front that the likelihood of it remaining here or remaining un-edited, may be low.

Let's think of this new forum as more of a test, as in many ways, it goes against the grain of of the rule of the Heartland Owners Forum.

Thanks for posting and thank you in advance for not getting upset if your post is removed.

Jim

UPDATED: 05-Mar-2009

Okay, figured it was time to add a bit more detail to the Ground Rules for posting in this sub-forum and really, the entire Heartland Owners Forum.

Specifically, Religion and Politics. We all have our views on each. And that's fine, but because our opinions differ, because I don't want any back and forth sniping about either, I have elected to keep it cut way back on these two topics. In fact, when in doubt, please refrain from commenting on either. Thank you for understanding.

Jim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.