Rotting floor under refrigerator

rwgalioto

I have a 2014 Bighorn FB3875 with a wet rotting underside of the slide where the refrigerator is located. The water supply line for the water and ice features has been shut off and disconnected for two seasons if not more. With that said I don’t think that’s the source. My problem at this point is obtaining some type of spec sheet or blueprint of how that underside plywood floor is constructed so that it can be replaced. Can anyone suggest anything?

danemayer

Hi rwgalioto,

You might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. But I don't know they'd have anything that would help.

You're probably going to have to take out the fridge and go exploring.

rhodies1

I have a 2014 Bighorn FB3875 with a wet rotting underside of the slide where the refrigerator is located. The water supply line for the water and ice features has been shut off and disconnected for two seasons if not more. With that said I don’t think that’s the source. My problem at this point is obtaining some type of spec sheet or blueprint of how that underside plywood floor is constructed so that it can be replaced. Can anyone suggest anything?

Where is your refer drain line,,Is it out through the vent cover or hanging in that stupid little tray on the back of the fridge. If it is in the tray then put it out through the vent cover.The tray will allow the water to slosh out when you travel.Not a good idea by the fridge manufactures.