New rv lock will not fit

Fox

Had to use a dremel but I got it done. 1 1/2 hours not ten minutes

My install took 2 sweaty hours (in the campground) - but I used a pocket knife to trim the plastic door frame and pick out the excess foam insulation.

Mrsfish

My install took about 30 minutes. Wasn’t too difficult at all...of course Jim Beletti was installing it for us as part of the donation/prize we won at a rally🤣😂👍

LBR

Our 2 door installs took me a lot of custom grinding to the window frames for proper installing and premium fitting. RVLocks didn't make one for our CY TH full-door windows.

Anyone here have the full windows?...if not, your install should have been a piece of cake....no complaining is allowed....IMG_20170228_102732308_HDR.jpg

MCTalley

The only thing that seems to take 30 minutes for me is replacing the batteries in the darn thing. Most of that time is spent crawling under the trailer to retrieve one that sprung out before I could get the cover on and rolled to the center of the trailer.

In all seriousness, I do cover the batteries with a strip of transparent tape, attach the door, then trim the excess tape off. Keeps the batteries from flying away.

(My install took about 10-15 minutes).

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Most of that time is spent crawling under the trailer to retrieve one that sprung out before I could get the cover on and rolled to the center of the trailer.
I just spent two days looking for one of the little battery cover screws that jumped out into the lawn.

Peace
Dave

mlpeloquin

Took me about a half hour. Had to get the tools to slightly open up the opening to get it to fit. This included cleanup and putting the tools away. Otherwise ten minuets with a screwdriver should do.