radio antenna

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I know that this might be a stupid question but our 07 2955 BH does not have a outside radio antenna. I have found the small wires in the entertainment center, but they don't connect to anything. They just go to the back of the radio. I taped them to the back wall of the enterainment center and get some reception. Should I get an aftermarket rubber one and just mount it to the outside of the slide? Any advise will be great. Still all smiles with our BH. Bob:D

Forrest Fetherolf

I know that this might be a stupid question but our 07 2955 BH does not have a outside radio antenna. I have found the small wires in the entertainment center, but they don't connect to anything. They just go to the back of the radio. I taped them to the back wall of the enterainment center and get some reception. Should I get an aftermarket rubber one and just mount it to the outside of the slide? Any advise will be great. Still all smiles with our BH. Bob:D

B&P,

No to the external antenna, do you have AM/FM stereo in your home with a roof antenna........probably not? If you owned an all metal RV then the antenna might be necessary. However, external antenna may improve very weak reception in any vehicle.

Forrest