Replacement Side Flood Lights

JBoyerinAbq

Major hail storm in Wyoming last week took out our side LED flood lights, the ones mounted up high on both sides, look half-moon shaped. I've looked everywhere for a replacement and scoured the Heartland generic webpages without luck. Anyone by chance know who makes those led flood lights?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox

The link worked for me - but it was very easy to overlook.

The word "these" in his sentence contained the link (nearly hidden due to coloration).

JBoyerinAbq

The link worked for me - but it was very easy to overlook.

The word "these" in his sentence contained the link (nearly hidden due to coloration).

No, I was not very clear. The link from Danemayer worked just fine. I used it and had scanned Amazon well before. What I was trying to say was I found a picture of the light in images on Google but the link associated with it was not good. It amazed these are not easier to locate, they have been on the Landmarks for several years.

mlpeloquin

If you take one lf the lights off, a manufacture's name and part number is usually molded on the inside. You might need a magnifying glass to read it. Then do a search with the manufacture's name and part number. Another rout is to call Heartland's parts department with you vin number. They may have some in stock or a source to get them.