Different Models

CrazyTed

I see listed on the Cyclone section of the website two models, the 3795 with two slides and the 3920 with a bedroom slide only. Will there be any different models in the future? I ask since I would be interested in a unit with a slide for the dinnette and the couch but not one in the bedroom. That would lower the weight over the pin some. We race motorcycles and most of the time spent in the RV is in the living area with friends. A slide makes this room much more usable with company visiting.

Thank you in advance for your time...

Scott

Cyclone FPs

Yes, we are working on other floorplans as we speak. The next one is actually going to have three slide-outs.
I am going to tell you that the weight balance on front bedroom slide-outs is not something that you need to be very concerned with. We do this even in our lower priced Sundance fifth wheels - as do many other RV manufacturers. The pin weight on most of these is still in the low 2,000 # range at most - and it not a problem with the vast majority of trucks. I would think on a toy hauler, where you are going to have a considerable amount of weight offsetting the pin in the rear of the coach that it would be even less of a concern.
Your comments on the slide outs making the living area much more inviting when hosting guests is right on - unless you are on the West Coast - where these real open models (i.e. 3920) come into play.
I'm going to be putting some photos up on the web soon on this new model.

ST

CrazyTed

Thank you very much for your quick response. Just figured I'd ask. As for carrying a bunch of weight, I usually go to races with just one offroad bike so there won't be too much weight back there....