RV HALL OF FAME - Heartland Hosts First Annual Run for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Michiana

Hello, everyone! I am Alex Bicknell, Heartland's Leadership Coach. I have the privilege of helping coordinate our community service initiatives. Wanted to pass this along to our loyal owners.

Heartland RVs is thrilled to be partnering with the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Michiana for a day of active family fundraising at the RV/MH Hall of Fame in Elkhart the morning of Saturday, August 17. Join us to raise awareness and funds by participating in the McHustle 5K or one-mile Small Fry run or walk. All race participants will receive an exclusive one-of-a-kind event t-shirt that will never be reproduced! There will also be local food vendors, ice cream, kids games, and more! Family discounts and team packages are available on registration!

Can't make the event? Support with a donation or help spread the word.

Register, volunteer, or donate today at RunninForRonald.com. Thank you to all who support this incredible cause!

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Hi, Alex.

RMHC is a worthy cause! Were you aware that during this year's North American Heartland Owners Club Rally we raised $20,000 for them?

Lyle

Hello, everyone! I am Alex Bicknell, Heartland's Leadership Coach. I have the privilege of helping coordinate our community service initiatives. Wanted to pass this along to our loyal owners.

Heartland RVs is thrilled to be partnering with the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Michiana for a day of active family fundraising at the RV/MH Hall of Fame in Elkhart the morning of Saturday, August 17. Join us to raise awareness and funds by participating in the McHustle 5K or one-mile Small Fry run or walk. All race participants will receive an exclusive one-of-a-kind event t-shirt that will never be reproduced! There will also be local food vendors, ice cream, kids games, and more! Family discounts and team packages are available on registration!

Can't make the event? Support with a donation or help spread the word.

Register, volunteer, or donate today at RunninForRonald.com. Thank you to all who support this incredible cause!