Lighting Remote?

dksmith

Just bought a new 2019 Pioneer RD210. In the pack containing all the instruction manuals there was a little remote with "on/off", "flash", "strobe", "fade" "smooth" and a bunch of different color buttons that must symbolize the color of a light. Is anyone able to tell me what this remote is for and where I aim it to get it to work? I tried to attach a picture, but it didn't work. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

jimtoo

HI dksmith,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some information from our members soon.

Jim M

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Just bought a new 2019 Pioneer RD210. In the pack containing all the instruction manuals there was a little remote with "on/off", "flash", "strobe", "fade" "smooth" and a bunch of different color buttons that must symbolize the color of a light. Is anyone able to tell me what this remote is for and where I aim it to get it to work? I tried to attach a picture, but it didn't work. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Did you check the Awning lights ?

DrewVin

It will be for the LED strip in the awning or some will also have a LED strip under the trailer. There will also be a light switch on the trailer to turn them on first then try the remote.