Queen Size Bed Option

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
I was wondering what exactly this option includes other that a Queen size bed. We are interested in the 3055RL, will the little extra space include a night stand? Is there a cost involved with this option? Thanks in advance, Doug.

Trap

Were wondering the exact same thing looked at this unit at Red Deer rv show last weekend.

Scott

Queen Bed Option

I was just in a coach where someone had optioned in a queen bed and it had small nightstand type shelves on either side of the bed. I think it is about a $150 option.
Just an FYI. While a lot of other manufacturers loose a lot of "bed making space" when they option in a king bed, Bighorn is not one of them. There is still plenty of leg room on the closet side of the bed when you get the standard King. Just a good, well-thought design.

ST

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I agree with Scott that there is enough room for making up the king-size bed. I'm 6'4" and sleep on (and thus make up) the bed on the forward side of the coach. I do keep the closet door nearest the head of the bed open, which does help.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Thanks for your reply. I was just thinking, we already have all the beeding in our current trailer for a Queen therefore wouldn't have to get new stuff, although new trailer probably warrants it. Secondly, the night stands would be really handy, food for thought though. Thanks again..../Doug

jpmorgan37

Hi Doug;
We ordered the queen bed in our Grand Canyon 'cause everything we own is queen. It came with a shelf on one side and a little shelf/magazine rack on the other. And there is plenty of room on both the closet side and the bathroom side. We are very glad we did. Just my opinion.