Margaritas in a bag

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
1 can of limeade,1/2 can of tequila,1/2 can of triple sec,3 cans of water. Mix in a one gallon freezer bag and freeze. Adjust to your liking, we usually use a can of tequila and a can of triple sec. ENJOY

Cutlers

ummm...sorry to sound ignorant, but what measure does a can of tequila equal? I usually put my Patron in a shot glass so I'm lost here...on second thought those shots may be why I'm lost....:)

jimtoo

I'm sure they are referring to the size of the frozen juice can, which I think is about 11 oz. At least that is what I use when I make it. And like gmc I may vary the amount of triple sec.

I usually do mine in a blender with ice instead of water to fill it. Makes great frozen Margaritas ready to pour. Put container in freezer after pouring first one and just bump it on the blender for the others. That is if you leave it in freezer long enough to get a little on the hard side.:D

But these are only good in South Texas where it is warm and you can set in lawn chair, maybe on the beach, under umbrella or shade, with good company.:D

Well,,, maybe good in other places also,, but still requires good company.:rolleyes:

Jim M

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
Your right , it is in relation to the size of the juice can your using

bigchief

Another good way for on the rocks is 1 - 12oz can frozen lime aid, 12oz (use the can)of Tequila, a splash of fresh lime juice and 1 - 12oz Corona Beer. Mix and serve on the rocks. I don't know what it is but they are Yummmmy.

Rich