ceiling fan

NanaCJ

I have a 2018 Mallard M27, which I love. The only problem we have is that the bedroom doesn't cool as well as the rest of the camper. I was looking to put a ceiling fan in the bedroom. I have looked at camping world and the fans they have are, of course camper compatible, but don't come with a light kit. Is there a fan for the camper that comes complete with a light kit? The kits for a camper run around 7 lbs. I have found similar kits at home stores with a kit that run around 10 lbs, any suggestions?:confused:
Thanks & Happy Camping
Christi

Fox

Alternatively try using a small portable fan(s) - $15 /$25 at Walmart, no installation required.

Last edited:

carl.swoyer

I purchased two small black fans for the MBR. I point them in two different directions to circulate the bedroom air it pushes it out into the living room and this keeps the bedroom nice and cool and I have a 2012 Landmark Rushmore I would suggest just buy a couple fan to circulate the bedroom air. And as far installing a ceiling fan, I would not suggest that unless you have factory prep to accommodate the fan assembly.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

IMHO I don't think it's a good idea unless you are all under 5' tall. For it to hang down low enough in a TT to actually move the air you will be walking or leaning into it. Someones going to get heart. They are fairly useless in the RV. Get a oscillating fan you will be a lot happier with it.

Again just my opinion. Happy trails

Gary521

The trailer ceiling fans do not work well as they are too close to the ceiling so they do not move air. As someone has suggested, get a plug in fan.

MTPockets

Plug in fans work best... they are available with many mounting options or free standing. We liked the Dyson for fan or fan with heat.