EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Eufaula - 4/23/2020 to 4/27/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
27-March

Sadly we have had to cancel the rally. No need to contact the campground, they canceled all the reservations and no need to contact the campground about deposits. We hope y’all stay safe and we hope to see y’all soon after the world gets healthy again. In the mean time, don’t forget the rally in October at Roadrunner RV Park in OKC.

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Little Turtles RV Park
  • 114161 N Highway 69
  • Eufaula, OK 74432
  • Betty or Teresa 918-618-2140
  • little turtle RV.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 4/5/2020
  • Site fee: $$35.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: None
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: April 24
  • Potluck time: 5:30 PM

Wright #5 4/19-4/27
kidder #D-10 4-23/4-27
marnell. 4-23/4-26
Morton. 4-23/3-26
Tayloe, #B6 4-22/4-27
Peinne, 4-24/4-27
VanLandingham, 4-23/4-27
Ballard, 4-20/4-26
Coffman, D-4 4-20/4-28
Kell, 4-23/4-26
Additional Info:

Last edited by a moderator:

pegmikef

Darn Orville, we have to miss this one. We will be celebrating (I hope) my 80th birthday and I'm flying my Austrian daughter in for a couple of week during the same period as the rally. Too bad too, because we really liked that park.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Darn Orville, we have to miss this one. We will be celebrating (I hope) my 80th birthday and I'm flying my Austrian daughter in for a couple of week during the same period as the rally. Too bad too, because we really liked that park.
Mike we’ll miss you and Peg for sure! We always enjoy seeing you at all the rallies but we’ll somehow make do. What y’all have planned is more important! Orville and Barbara

jmarnell

Orville, count us in! Reservation is made arriving the 23rd and departing on the 26th. See you there!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We got our reservations made to arrive on Monday April 20th and departing Monday April 28th. Site D-4

jbeletti

Orville - sorry that we won't be able to make it - even though you're just to the north of us.

We'll be attending the MS rally and since we'll be sorta close to FL, we decided to spend some time at "the mouse" the week of your event. Hope to catch the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.