water pump 31QUBH

dkwilli

I am trying to locate the water pump to find the switch so I can troubleshoot the problem. Anyone know where I can find this? The manual says on the litchen monitor but I do not see anything. Thanks!

danemayer

Hi dkwilli,

1. What model trailer is a 31QUBH?

2. Why are you looking for a water pump switch AT the water pump? What problem are you trying to fix?

The switch for the water pump is usually in a control panel near the entrance door, or perhaps in the bathroom. Varies by model and floor plan.

dkwilli

Thank you for your reply. I thought there was a different switch other than the one in the bathroom. Makes sense now. Don't hear anything and no water pumping. Bought this new in Feb this year. I'll call the dealership when it opens.

Hi dkwilli,

1. What model trailer is a 31QUBH?

2. Why are you looking for a water pump switch AT the water pump? What problem are you trying to fix?

The switch for the water pump is usually in a control panel near the entrance door, or perhaps in the bathroom. Varies by model and floor plan.

danemayer

If there's no noise, you might check your fuse box inside the trailer. The 12V DC for the water pump goes through one of the fuses. If the fuse is blown, no power to the switch from there to the pump.

Also, you didn't mention if interior lights or other 12V devices are working. If not, you may have a dead battery, or if there's a battery cutoff switch, it may be off.

chiefneon

Howdy!

I just replaced the water pump on my Cyclone 4000. It would run but no water. I didn’t know until it was replaced that they put a inline fuse on the 12 vote side of the pump. It was not the problem but something to consider if it’s not working.

” Happy Trails “
Chiefneon