Outside Lights

hut

I can’t get my outside lights on the front top sides to come on. I just changed the bulbs, but nothing. The switches I can find are on.

I just checked the fuses. They’re all good. What I did find, though, is a red light beside each fuse. On the fuse for those lights, when I pull the fuse, the red light doesn't illuminate. What does that indicate?

Thanks, in advance!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Red light will only illuminate if power is being drawn. (Switch on for that circuit)

What lights are you trying to get working ? Can you post a picture for us ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hut

24DD7291-FC78-4ED7-B98D-085A16AB3591.jpgThat makes sense.
But I can’t find any other switch. The porch light and the under steps all work, but not these.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That light is labelled Door side Flood light on my Landmark
382ed388572058aa1d2f195b39892ca7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hut

I’m lost.... All our switches are in the closet. One is for “porch” and one is for the ceiling fan. I’ll keep searching! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! I just found it on an archived thread. It’s on the remote.... SMH- the last place I would’ve looked. They started putting them there in 2011.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I’m lost.... All our switches are in the closet. One is for “porch” and one is for the ceiling fan. I’ll keep searching! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! I just found it on an archived thread. It’s on the remote.... SMH- the last place I would’ve looked. They started putting them there in 2011.

I just noticed you have a 2012 Bighorn. Do you have a remote to control the slides and awnings ? If so it probably on that remote.