Diesel Prices..........

Uncle Rog

Looks like prices are going our way...............
Bulk delivery:
Off Road Red Dye $2.03

Clear #2 $2.29

The clear should be $2.47 actually, they left the .18 calif tax off.....

I wonder when the gas stations will "get" the news?

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Midland MI
Regular $1.86
Diesel $3.08

Sanford MI
Regular $1.91
Diesel $2.98

Saginaw - Flying J
Diesel $2.79

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Something below and arm, leg and your first born in Kali :eek: No way!!!!! Must be an April fools joke early.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I bought it last Wed in Roanoke Rapids, NC for $2.449. Sign out front said $3.049, but who am I to complain about the lower price on the pumpNone.

Gus

fhollan

Prices

Enjoy it while we can. Seems like every spring lately is when the prices slowly go up and peak during the summer.

Uncle Rog

Looks like 'ol Rand is the only one still getting********too badly. As long as consumption stays low, and since we use 20% of the worlds oil, things will stay low. The prices I quoted were bulk, 5000 gal minimum, about the same as the stations pay less the 7.75% sales tax..................

bigredtruck

When you take into account the beating that the CDN dollar is taking, diesel is about $3.50 US per US gallon.
It's worth going across to Washington to get it for $2.79

Uncle Rog

Heck, the last I saw the CDNd v USd were even. I guess I am not keeping up with current events.............................

snuffy

Around $2.79 here in Ga. Why is diesel so much higher than unleaded? Is it because of the newer emissions levels?

bigredtruck

It's mostly about supply and demand. Everybody is switching to diesel for everything, especially in Europe and China.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Fueling a fire truck after a call about an hour ago, it was $2.76 on the pump. We don't have our own fuel supply, but use a local gas station.