2019 Mallard M260 pump location

Greetings! I am thankful this site exist as I am brand spanking new to an RV!! My wife and I bought this 2019 Mallard M260, to call home for a few months while our new home is being built. We are in NH so to say we are anxious, is an understatement.....winter in the RV but, that is another subject. My wife had s mentioned that the water pump in loud and asked me if there is a way to check it and perhaps quite it down. Talk about asking the wrong person!! LOL! So I have read some posts that talk about the tubes to wrap the pipes and to separate the pex pipes. MY trouble is....I can't even find the pump itself!! I know there is one there....where is the larger issue! Any help will be appreciated....I've looked and I'm convinced the FBI hid my water pump!! :D
Thank you for letting me be part of this group...I hope to learn a great deal from the experts!!

danemayer

Hi RetiredTrooper,

Another Mallard owner may be able to give you a more specific answer, but let me make a suggestion. Locate the water heater on the exterior wall of the trailer. There's a pretty good chance the water pump is close to the water heater, inside the trailer. Sometimes you have to remove a drawer or look for a panel to unscrew.

If you're spending the winter in New England, you may want to take a look at our owner-written Water Systems Winter Usage Guide. Keeping the water running requires more than keeping the interior of the trailer comfortable.