The first thing I wished for.

boydk2001

The first thing that I wished for as I walked into my 2900MK is that Heartland had put the living room light switch next to the electrical plug on the left by the kitchen island. I know that there is one down at floor level but it is behind the fire extinghisher and I am always fumbling around for it. Seems to me that one up at the entry height would make more sense. Well just my two cents. UH OH, I am overdrawn.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
That a good idea. It appears the original thinking was that it would be in a location easy to get to when standing on the ground before entering the RV. Unfortunately, it's present position is difficult to get to because 1) it's hidden behind the fire extinguisher, and 2) you have to bend over to reach it and that's not good for those of us with old, creaky backsNone.

jgailliot

We placed a night light in the power plug on the island side just in side the door. That way when we come in there is a light on so we can see to step in.

plug2

bending over is tough. a three way switch located in both places would makw it easier to operate. left over 2 cents.

buckeyebob

lite at entry

what i do is as i enter reach up under cabinet on left and turn lite on.a lite switch on left would be a better idea!!buckeyebob