Under frame pull out storage bins

Smokeyfl

The under frame storage bins were not installed on my unit when I took delivery. I have asked the dealer, Leo's Vacation Center in Gambrills Maryland to make arrangements to get the units from the factory so they can be installed when I bring the unit in for warranty work next month. The bins were listed as a standard feature and still are, and are featured in your video on the website. My VIN number is 5SFGF36329E050444. Anything you can do to expedite this would be appreciated.
We have been very happy with the unit overall. Except for some adjustments, the quality is above average.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Smokeyfl, Have you followed up with your dealer? After reading you original post, it didn't look like you were asking for a reply, just that they expedite your dealers order. Maybe Jim B. will chime in on this as well but I would certainly keep knocking on your dealers door. You know that "squeaky wheel gets the grease" saying...

jbeletti

John,

I apologize for the delay. You will hear from Customer Service or your Regional Sales Rep next week.

Thank you for your patience and for the reminder.

Bear in mind also that the ATF here is only one means available to you for contacting Heartland. Please jot this number down: 877-262-8032. This is our toll-free line to Customer Service. Always have your VIN ready when calling. Please hold off on calling on this matter at this time as the wheels are turning on this issue. Keep it for reference and/or next time.

Thanks,

Jim Beletti
Director of Owners Interests

Smokeyfl

I did E-Mail the dealer, but haven't had a response. I guess what I am looking for from the factory is an indication that the bins are something that should have been installed on my unit, and were overlooked. I know that specs change constantly, but this is an item that was in the brochure and on the spec sheet when I bought the unit, and continues to be today.
Thank-you for getting back to me. I have been browsing the forums since I got my Razor, and you are always on top of things.

John

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
John, There is a new Razor in our park here in Corpus. I haven't checked the model number nor the year but it does not have the under frame pullout. I'm not saying it's right but for sure you're not alone. It was dark and I didn't want it to seem like I was snooping around with a flashlight. If I see the owner tomorrow I'll see if I can get more info. Hopefully you'll hear from a factory rep this week.

Smokeyfl

Thanks for the input. I didn't want to make a big deal out of something if it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

John

lbowtie

I have a 2009 Razor 3612 and asked the same question and was told they did not come on mine at that time. I seen the same video and brocures also.