Purchased 2009 Augusta

phoenix50

I recently purchased a 2009 Augusta and will hopefully pick it up in December. How do I edit my profile to reflect the new trailer and truck?
How do I find a local club and owners in my area? So many questions. I can't wait to go on my first trip.:)

jimtoo

Hi phoenix50,

Welcome to the Heartland Forum and Family. I'm sure you will find lots of information here and make lots of friends.

On the top line of the forum page, on the left side is "User CP", click on that and it should bring up the Control Panel page and list of items on the left side that will enable you to change your profile.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Phoenix50, Welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. Jim already filled you in on how to edit your profile. I don't think there is currently a New York Chapter. If you have an interest in doing it, you might post a query for anyone in your area to see if there's anyone interested. The National rally in Goshen IN is a great place to meet members from all over. It's a great time and has a pretty good attendance rate. A lot of regular participants in the forum make that rally. It's in June. Browse through the forum, there is lots to see and learn. Keep in mind that this forum is the best way to discuss problems you might be having so don't get discouraged if you see problems here. It's one of the reasons the forum exists. to help our members.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Welcome to the family! Hope you enjoy your new Landmark as much as we enjoy our Bighorn.

This forum is a wealth of info, and like Ray said, a great place to meet other owners and new friends.