Favorite Cookware brand?

RVFun4Us

HI Everyone;
I am needing new cookware for the RV. I have been using Farberware but it doesn't seem heavy enough as things burn quite easily. I don't need a complete set of cookware, a couple of saucepans and a dutch oven will do for me.
Anyone have a favorite brand they use in their RV? Thank you so much for your input. Sheri

avvidclif

We have an induction hot plate in the RV and an induction range in the house. FWIW the best we have found is Copper Chef. Food just doesn't stick. I'm reasonably certain it would be the same on a gas range. YMMV.

NP_Chief

The wifey likes Rachael Ray cookware... We are on our 2nd set in the house. The 1st set got put in the toyhauler. She has also been eyeing the Pioneer Woman brand, but hasn't pulled the trigger yet.

MTPockets

We always use faberware. They have different grades, or levels of quality. We go for a very heavy, solid body that has held up solid for many years.

I'm a traveler, most of all I'm passionate about cooking and I love to cook for my family. I also searched for kitchen utensils that fit my culinary needs. I want them to be easy to use and quick and easy to clean. And I love nonstick products. I researched and used the ROCKURWOK cookware set. In my opinion, this 3-piece cookware set has incredible non-stick properties during use thanks to the PFOA-free Whitford coating. The entire collection is made from hard-anodized aluminum and
stainless steel to ensure food is heated evenly and quickly.
Another thing I admire about ROCKURWOK is its versatility. I can use the pan on almost all types of stoves, including induction, gas, and electric. This whole cooking game is really amazing because I can cook many dishes like fried eggs, stir-fry vegetables, and soups.

Last edited: