RV pressure washer

kbausano

Anyone carry a small pressure washer with them - especially those full-timers out there?

Considering a Karcher 1700 cube ($119) electric, but open to recommendations!

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTPockets

Anyone carry a small pressure washer with them - especially those full-timers out there?

Considering a Karcher 1700 cube ($119) electric, but open to recommendations!

Ken

If it’s for cleaning the RV, a long handle brush and water is more effective.

danemayer

Only a few parks I've been in allow use of water for washing vehicles. I have carried a 2 gallon garden sprayer and a bucket. Soapy water in the bucket. Rinse with the sprayer. Never had a complaint about using 4 or 5 gallons of water.

But this summer I picked up the waterless wash/wax kit at the Goshen Rally. It's pretty easy to use and the RV looks great.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Ken I would recommend the Aero Cosmetics kit also. Once you learn the proper way to use it you will find it pretty handy. Hit a good truck wash once in a while to get the big chunks off. Let me know if you want to see the kit. See you in Paso

mlpeloquin

I too have the same kit. Purchased it at the Goshen 2015 national rally. Like to use it with Bugs-N-All as well to get the bugs off the front cap between washes.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I used my GreenWorks electric on ours this fall. Cleaned the roof and toppers with it very nicely. Good on the side walls but couldn’t get some of the black crud off the front cap with it. Less work than a scrub brush IMHO.