2009 3300SK Outside Speakers

ppenka

I have just bought a 09 3300SK From a dealer in IL. The Two outside speakers do not work properly if at all. the one problem is that I am in California right now and I am full time in my 5th wheel. Is there any way to fix these without have to tow it to a dealer?:confused: Other than this small problem (although I love to sit outside and well BBQ and stuff with music) I have nothing but good things to say about it right now.

Dave

Traveling Two
We have a 3300SK and found there is a speaker switch in the bedroom that not only turns off the speakers in the bedroom it also turns the outside speakers off at the same time. I'm going to rewire this speaker switch so I can have the outside speakers on and bedroom speakers off. I hope your 3300SK is working out for you, we've lived in ours for two months is summer and will be next summer. Happy camping!!

bigchief

Don't know what kind of system you have. I had a problem with my Jensen system in my Big Country. Dug out the book and traced out the speaker wire diagram and found they had a green and a green/blacked reversed. I hope your problem is easy to find

Rich

ppenka

thanks guys for the info. My problem is that I really don't feel like taking them off the side of the trailer. I'm really not good and the caulking stuff if you know what I mean. I have tried the speaker switch in the bedroom but that isn't hooked up at all to the outside ones. I do get a bit of sound but not enough to even call them working. I resorted this weekend on going out and puchasing a suround sound system but would love for the outside speakers to work. I guess this weekend I will try my luck and remove them from the side of the trailer. Unless there is another way???? Oh it is the Jensen system also.

jbeletti

Consider posting in the ASA forum here. ASA monitors it and they may chime in. Or give them a call.

Jim

ASA = Audiovox Specialized Audio (RCA/Jensen/Audiovox)

ppenka

thanks Jim I will and I love your Blog. I was just up in your neck of the woods when I bought this 3300sk. I was camping down in Wilmington just south of Joliet.