Wall paper bubbling, what might cause this?

n3zmw

I've come across a 2016 Gateway 3800RLB. Talking to the owners everything seems good except for some wallpaper bubbling. Not sure if this is heat, possible water damage, failing adhesive, etc. It is in the bunk room on what would be the ceiling below the loft. Any other owners come across something similar?
de5d5bfa4deabf7e3528d7b41375d6d1.jpg
aabc2719f14fd7f393670b7da52b8a7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

I've come across a 2016 Gateway 3800RLB. Talking to the owners everything seems good except for some wallpaper bubbling. Not sure if this is heat, possible water damage, failing adhesive, etc. It is in the bunk room on what would be the ceiling below the loft. Any other owners come across something similar?
de5d5bfa4deabf7e3528d7b41375d6d1.jpg
aabc2719f14fd7f393670b7da52b8a7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk
I'm thinking moisture? But it appears to be the lower interior ceiling. Any signs of water staining above or exterior delamination. Check out the roof and look for any holes or bad self leveling sealant. If there's no signal of defective sealant then maybe you could replace the panel or try a dry iron to reactivate the adhesive. I've used the iron method before with a dry cloth.
One more thing, slide topper?
If there's a topper check out all the screws and sealant on the track that holds it to the RV
Good luck

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Ccoe1

yep, water damage. Same thing happened in my old TT, the antenna was leaking where the shaft goes through the roof.

carl.swoyer

I don't know how I missed this one?
Looking at the picture again the fantastic fan was more than likely the culprit. Possibly no rain sensor or a defective rain sensor. Put a fantastic vent cover on the system and you'll have no more water coming in.
I would try to remove the trim and panel and attempt the repair.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk