Air Conditioner

shelly556

Hello,

I am new to this forum, and new to camping. We purchased a 2009 2900MK November 1st. So far we have only been out one time and had a lot of fun. When my husband turned on the A/C the compressor never kicked on. It was just the fan blowing air. The thermostat worked, if we moved the temp to higher the fan would quit blowing. The switch is set to AUTO, so I'm not sure if we are missing something, or if it needs to go in for repair. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Michelle

roazo

Sundance Owner
Hi Shelly556

Congrats on your new Sundance. Welcome to the Heartland family. Do you have the control switched to AC?

roazo

Sundance Owner
Sounds like you have it set right. Would contact dealer or Heartland Service. Please let us all know how this turns out.

yrusohi

I had the exact same problem with the second A/C in my Cyclone. Turned out to be a bad circuit board. I would take it in for them to look at.

shelly556

I figure it will be something that we will need to get fixed. I was just really hoping it was ignorance on my part, being new to campers. It will be first on my list. Thanks!

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Shelly, you may want to consider calling the manufacturer of the AC. Number should be in the AC book or on the sheet Heartland puts in the units. Maybe you can save yourself a trip to the dealer. Good luck.