BENEFITS - Click here for a list of club benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_start --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_start --> <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_thread_first_post_content -->Heartland Owners Club - Benefits*

This forum is read-only. If you have a question about Club benefits, please click here to send the club your question.

Club Benefits:

• Oval Heartland Owners Club Plaque engraved with Club Member Number ($26 value)
  • Ladder mount and frame for Club Plaque** ($25 value)
  • Exclusive window for early registration to annual North American Heartland Owners Rally
  • $25 Discount to North American Heartland Owners Rally, held once annually
  • 10% Discount on parts ordered direct from HEARTLAND (added 14-Feb-2010)
  • NEW >> Permanent Club Badges - up to 2 per Club rig [details] << NEW (added 27-Mar-2010)
    View attachment Club_Benefit_Parts_Discount.pdf
  • Other benefits will be added over time
This is a dues-based Club. Click here to learn more about Dues.

This forum is read-only. If you have a question about Club benefits, please click here to send the club your question.

* Club Benefits will change from time-to-time without prior notice

** If you do not have a ladder or would prefer to have a permanent flat surface mount so you may display your plaque on the flat surface side or rear of your coach, please email the club immediately after submitting your online application and payment. Please click here to email the club.

Last edited:

jbeletti

BENEFIT DETAIL - Permanent Club Badges

Hello Heartland Owners Club Members,

I have exciting news. Effective 27-Mar-2010, as part of your Heartland Owners Club membership, you will now receive up to 2 permanent Club badges per club rig. This includes all current and future members. So we're going back and having these made for all current members, right now :angel: We expect to have all badges produced and in the mail by 15-May.

Each badge will contain your first and last name and your club number, engraved on a PVC badge material. The badge will also contain a full-color vinyl Club logo.
HEARTLANDSQUAREbad&#103.gif

Each badge will be drilled at the bottom corners so it will readily accept "optional" hangers for other titles, events etc.
HEARTLANDrallyHang.jpg

Additional permanent Club Member badges (beyond the initial 2) and any hangers you may want, are available for purchase directly from the badge supplier, the Too Crazy Ladies. Reach Beth at 575-525-0141, orders@toocrazyladies.com or www.toocrazyladies.com They will take your order and you may pay by credit card via PayPal.

So, the 2 badges you are getting for your Club Membership will be engraved shortly, then mailed to the address we have on file for you with the Club. Now, 3 important comments:

1. There are 28 members who have no second person listed in their membership profile. I understand some of you are solo RVers, but I don't wish to presume this and short you that second badge. If you are not a solo RVer and have left off the second name inadvertently, please go back to your "Club" profile to add the secondary person's first and last name and click Update at the bottom of the screen. Here's the link to do this: //heartlandowners.org/vbMemberManager.php For those of you who are solo RVers, first, it's awesome to have you in the Club! Second, we'd love to make you a second badge, perhaps one that says "Guest". This badge can then be kept in your RV and worn by any guest that may be at a Heartland Owners Rally with you at some point. I will be contacting separately, all Club Members who do not have a secondary member listed, as I want to get this right the first time

2. If you want more tags or hangers to be included with your Club badges, contact TooCrazyLadies ASAP as your badges could be worked on very soon!

3. VERY IMPORTANT:

If you are not sure if your Postal Mailing Address is current in the Club database, or if the address you have listed, if not where you will be on 15-May, PLEASE visit this link now: //heartlandowners.org/vbMemberManager.php. Review your US/Canada "Postal Service" mailing address. If it’s no longer accurate, please change it, click "Update", then contact Jim Beletti that you changed your address. This step is important. If I am not made aware that you have changed your address, then our badge provider will send your badges to the wrong address (address on file). This causes delays in delivery and costly reshipping. PLEASE help us in this matter and do so ASAP. Note too that there are a few members with a blank address. I will contacting all with "missing" addresses separately to obtain a current address.

Finally, as you meet other Heartlanders in your travels, please tell them about this new "Permanent Badge" benefit AND the recently added "10% Parts Discount" benefit.

Below is some Q&A I put together, anticipating some questions you may have.

PERMANENT BADGE FAQS

• Q. Who gets a badge?
  • A. Club Members
  • Q. How many badges does each Club Member get?
  • A. Two badges per Club Member number will be provided by the Club
  • Q. What is the cost for the first 2 badges?
  • A. There is NO additional cost. It is included in your Club membership fee.
  • Q. I have 2 children that I want badges for. What is the cost and how do I get them?
  • A. The cost depends on what exact badge you want and what the prevailing rate is at that time. Likely in the $7 to $10 range. To obtain more information or to order additional or replacement badges, contact our badge producer, TooCrazyLadies at www.toocrazyladies.com or orders@toocrazyladies.com or 575-525-0141.
  • Q. I have been a club member for some time now, when will I receive my badges?
  • A. Orders for the first 447 members (894 badges) were placed on 27-March-2010. We anticipate all initial badges to be in the mail not later than 15-May.
  • Q. I am a new member. How does my badge data get to the badge producer and how long will it take to get my badge, versus those in the initial batch of 894 badges ordered on 27-March-2010?
  • A. A process is being developed where the badge producer automatically gets an email with the relevant badge data, each time a new Club number is assigned. A club number is assigned after a Club application is completed and after payment is made for the Club membership. Once we are caught up from the initial push, we are using a figure of about 30 days from the date your number is assigned that you will receive your badges.
  • Q. I received my Club kit, but my badges were not in the kit. Where are they and when will I receive them?
  • A. Club kits are fulfilled either by the Club President or my Heartland Customer Service when the Club President is traveling. Badges are fulfilled by the badge producer, TooCrazyLadies. At this time, we do not envision Club kits and Club badges to even be fulfilled within the same box. Our commitment on both the Club kits and Club badges is to have them to you within 30 days of assigning you your Club number.
  • Q. How will my badges get to me?
  • A. Badges will be send first class U.S. Mail. Same for Canada. There are a few rallies coming up in April 2010. Club members signed up for those rallies may receive their badges at these April 2010 rallies.
  • Q. What address do you have down for me? I am wondering if it is my current address as my club kit was sent to me at a campground where I was staying in 2009 or I have since moved.
  • A. Great question. We do NOT know if the address we have down for you is correct. We NEED you to check it right now and make corrections, then send an email to Jim Beletti if changes were made. Here is the link to make changes: //heartlandowners.org/vbMemberManager.php
    Here is the link to contact Jim Beletti that you have made changes to your address that will affect where your badge should be mailed to: //heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=2
  • Q. What does the badge look like?
  • A. It's squareish in size, made of PVC plastic and is engraved. See am image of it above.
  • Q. I want a different badge, a different color or some such. How can this be accommodated?
  • A. You may contact TooCrazyLadies to order a custom product. The Club will not cover the cots however. The Club will only be covering the cost of a single design, consistently worded and produced badge.
  • Q. What style clip is on the back of the badge?
  • A. We've elected to use the pin-style clip as it's the most flexible. If you have a Heartland or other lanyard, and if you prefer to have your badge hang at the end of a lanyard rather than being pined to your clothing, you may pin the badge to the cloth of the lanyard, just above the clip of the lanyard.
  • Q. I don't really want the pin-style clip on my badge. I'd rather have the magnetic clip. How can I get this?
  • A. The magnetic-style clip costs more than the pin-style clip. IF you place your order before your badge is produced, you can pay the $3.00 difference. To do this, you MUST contact TooCrazyLadies ASAP at TooCrazyLadies at www.toocrazyladies.com or orders@toocrazyladies.com or 575-525-0141.
  • Q. I Understand why my badge has my name listed as I entered it in my Club Membership application, but I want it changed to my less formal name or my nickname. How can I get this corrected to my liking?
  • A. You may contact the TooCrazyLadies to have a second badge produced for you exactly how you want it. The cost will be yours and they are not very expensive.

Thanks,

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

Last edited:

cjbearden

Visitor
Re: BENEFIT DETAIL - Permanent Club Badges

Jim,

Love the badge idea and great addition to HOC packet!! What type of backing is on the two provided "permanent badges"? Thanks,

C.J.

jbeletti

Great question CJ. This prompted me to write a list of Badge FAQs. See that list in post #3, near the end of the FAQs for answer and why I chose that style.

Jim

truknutt

Committed Member

Hey Jim,

Just a quick note to say that the Two Crazy Ladies delivered our club badges today. Thanks!

Dave & Nona
# 1028

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired

Jim, Does this mean we don't have to make badges for the rallys? only if they are not club menbers .Thanks Kathy

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Membership

Hi Jim
We would like to join the owners club, probaly No California. Is there a way to find out how many members there are, and what type of RV's. Such as full time, retired, kids etc.
Thank you
Sally & Dan Sullivan

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Re: Membership

Send a Private Message to SLMAYOR. THey are the chapter leaders for No Cal. Should be able to get you started!

GETnBYE

Where do we find out when our dues are due? Wouldn't want to miss out on the :

• Exclusive window for early registration to annual North American Heartland Owners Rally

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Re: Membership

Hi Jim
We would like to join the owners club, probaly No California. Is there a way to find out how many members there are, and what type of RV's. Such as full time, retired, kids etc.
Thank you
Sally & Dan Sullivan

Sally and Danny, we don't have any type of data from our members other than name and address. I think Jim B has the coach info? That being said, I think NorCal is about 1/2 and 1/2 retired vs still working. Only a few have kids still at home. Lots of us have grandkids. Mostly Big Horns with a few Landmarks and an occasional Cyclone and Sundance.
There is some overlap with Northern CA, Central CA and Oregon, and it really doesn't matter which one you belong to as you'll be welcome at all events.
Let me know if you have any other questions,
Deb

jbeletti

Here are some analytics I can share. Little bit of number creep during sorting and sub-totaling but I'd say within a fraction of a percent accurate.

Sorted/ranked by where members call home:
Club_Analytics_29-Sept-2010_Count_by_ST-PR.jpg

Sorted/ranked by chapter membership. Bear in mind we do not have chapters everywhere that we have product owners and club members:
Club_Analytics_29-Sept-2010_Count_by_Chapter.jpg

Sorted/ranked by Heartland brand:
Club_Analytics_29-Sept-2010_Count by_Brand.jpg

Treeban

Caliber Senior Owner

I clicked here to find out what "benefits" there are to belonging to the club & all I get is a list of statistics showing how many owners there are in each state, etc. Any other information that is more helpful?

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader

I clicked here to find out what "benefits" there are to belonging to the club & all I get is a list of statistics showing how many owners there are in each state, etc. Any other information that is more helpful?
Treeban, click on the Owners Club tab at the top of the page to find out more information.

jbeletti

treeban,

See post #1 in this thread. Just scroll up or down, whichever direction post one is in your screen view.

Jim

Sandpirate69

I was wondering if i read correctly. I think i saw something about purchasing directly from HL & getting 10% off. Could someone advise if this is true or was i in the sun too long. Thanks in advance.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I was wondering if i read correctly. I think i saw something about purchasing directly from HL & getting 10% off. Could someone advise if this is true or was i in the sun too long. Thanks in advance.

If you are a club member, you can get 10% off on parts purchased directly from HL Customer Service. You may need to mention that you are a member, they don't always ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.