Top Bunk Removal in North Trail 24BHS

We just bought our North Trail 24BHS and have used it 3 times. We have 2 little girls that share the bottoms bunk and I was wondering if anyone has removed the top bunk to make it more open. My girls are little and they can’t even sit up in the bottom bunk. I think it would be more comfortable and fun if they had a bigger space to sleep and play. Please let me know your input. Thanks in advance.

spruce1.

We just bought our North Trail 24BHS and have used it 3 times. We have 2 little girls that share the bottoms bunk and I was wondering if anyone has removed the top bunk to make it more open. My girls are little and they can’t even sit up in the bottom bunk. I think it would be more comfortable and fun if they had a bigger space to sleep and play. Please let me know your input. Thanks in advance.

We have a M26 Mallard and we had the dealer take out the top bunk before we took delivery. Now the space is more open and accessible. Leaves a few holes in the wall, which is not too bad, and you may need to add a trim piece in the back corner.

We have a M26 Mallard and we had the dealer take out the top bunk before we took delivery. Now the space is more open and accessible. Leaves a few holes in the wall, which is not too bad, and you may need to add a trim piece in the back corner.

do you happen to have any photos of what it looks like now? Just curious what all is exposed once the bunk is removed. Thanks🤗