Introduction - Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Ashley and Tripp Warren (ASHWARREN) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Texas-South Chapter in the South Central Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Texas-South Chapter includes the southern part of the state of Texas from the eastern border of Texas to US 377 (the border of the Texas-West Chapter). The northern border of the Texas-South Chapter is defined by a line (more or less straight) from Yellowpine in the east to just north of Brady on US 377.

Ashley and Tripp are taking over from Kelly and Michael Barnett who retired earlier this year to attend to their ever increasing business requirements. Thank you, Kelly and Michael, for all you have contributed to the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your Texas-South Chapter Leaders, Ashley and Tripp!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome, to the ranks of club leadership. Hope you have as much fun doing it as we did!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome to club leadership Tripp and Ashley! Thanks for taking the reins of the fastest-growing chapter in the club. I'm sure that you'll have fun and I am looking forward to working with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.