Guidelines for posts in the ASK THE FACTORY Forum

jbeletti

As more Heartland products are sold, the Heartland Owners Forum userbase seems to grow at a similar rate.

As such, the sheer volume of questions posted in the ASK THE FACTORY (ATF) forums for the various products has skyrocketed. This has begun to overwhelm the factory and their ability to answer all the questions in as timely and thorough of a manner as everyone would like.

While most of us feel that Scott, Coley and others have done a great job of keeping up so far, we as a user community really need to provide them some relief.

This is a delicate subject to be certain, and I do not wish to diminish the usefulness of the ATF forums, but we may have to compromise somewhat.

To this end, below are some guidelines that I respectfully ask everyone to do their best to adhere to with respect to the ATF forums:

1. Use the Search feature of the forum using key words for the issue that you seek factory input on as it may have already been discussed.
  2. Contact your or any Heartland dealer. Especially for pre-sales questions.
  3. Post your question in a specific forum for your issue (for example, Electrical, Plumbing, General etc.). Often times, several other users will have the experience and/or knowledge to help
  4. Contact other owner/users on this forum via email or Private Message (PM) if you'd rather not post your question/issue in a public location

I'll continue to think on this topic and will revise these guidelines over the coming weeks. If you have any specific input for me on this topic, I welcome that. Please email or PM me.

Thank you,

Jim Beletti
Admin

jbeletti

kuldaddy,

Thanks for the nudge. I'll get working on creating the technical forums under the other Heartland products this week.

Jim

kuldaddy

Jim/Scott, Thanks for the quick responses!!

Scott,
We had asked the dealer about the owner's manual and they did not seem to be aware that the manual was the wrong one and they were supposed to be checking with Heartland. I (and I am sure the others) would greatly appreciate the publishing of information on Cyclone specific systems.

Thanks,
Eric

Scott

Cyclone

We are in the process of doing sections for the owner's manual that are specific to the Cyclone. I hope to have them available by the end of the week through the web site and here through this forum.

ST

Tree14

Where do i get answers for issues with our Cyclone 2016 4200, the customer service group is NO help

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

danemayer

Where do i get answers for issues with our Cyclone 2016 4200, the customer service group is NO help

Hi Tree14,

You can navigate to the appropriate area of the forum and create a new thread to ask your question. The owners here are very knowledgeable and quick to reach out with help.

You might also want to browse prior discussions. Most common questions have been answered more than once. And of course you can search the forum.

If you post and your question is specific to your rig, be sure to include the year/model/floor plan of your RV since it's not showing up as in your forum profile.

Tree14

Thanks. I will try to find the right area regarding refrigerator in cyclone 4200 2016

RottsNScotts

Re: Cyclone

We are in the process of doing sections for the owner's manual that are specific to the Cyclone. I hope to have them available by the end of the week through the web site and here through this forum.

ST

That is AWESOME! I know it will help me out!

Although everyone here who has reached out to help me with my newbie questions are GREATLY appreciated and I will continue to rely on you I am sure!

Happy and safe 4th to all!

danemayer

Re: Cyclone

That is AWESOME! I know it will help me out!

Although everyone here who has reached out to help me with my newbie questions are GREATLY appreciated and I will continue to rely on you I am sure!

Happy and safe 4th to all!

The Cyclone manual post is 10 years old. This is a very old thread.