SOLD - Michelin LTX A/S Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChopperBill

In our local paper there is a set of 4 Michelin LTX A/S LT-265/70 R17 tires for sale. Less than 500 miles on them. $500 for all. I would jump all over them if they were 16's for our other GMC. They are in Northern Colorado so let me know if you are interested I will PM his phone number.

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Michelins

In our local paper there is a set of 4 Michelin LTX A/S LT-265/70 R17 tires for sale. Less than 500 miles on them. $500 for all. I would jump all over them if they were 16's for our other GMC. They are in Northern Colorado so let me know if you are interested I will PM his phone number.

That sounds like a good deal Bill.......

We recently bought 4 16" LTX M/S thru Sams Club for about $ 180 each for our 2006 GMC 2500. The only annoying thing about them is the tread is so deep that they pick up and throw a lot of small rocks.

We'll gladly put up with that in exchange for feeling safer with the Michelins......

Taz Devil

Man,what a deal. I just put 4 brand new Bridgestones on my TV today and paid far more than that.

ChopperBill

These tire are still in the paper for sale. If I had 17 inch wheels I would call him and offer $400. I doubt he has had any calls because of the time of the year and the depressed economy around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.