Cover for cooktop

Hello, was there suppose to be a cover for my cooktop? 2020 Heartland Big Country 3902fl
Thanks!:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

esscobra

IMG_0743.jpgIMG_0742.jpgIMG_0746.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

nothing is included from the factory for a cover that ive seen anywhere - however I am making these that have removeable cutting board- and when flipped act as a tray to carry food outside or great serving tray for snacks

IMG_0743.jpgIMG_0742.jpgIMG_0746.jpg

NP_Chief

We ordered one from Amazon... I can't remember the name brand of it but, it came with 4 rubber "feet" that you install depending on what model stove you have. It matches the cabinets pretty good. I wish I had seen the ones above... I like them better.

SLO

Since you can’t see the burners, is this a fire hazard?

That’s a good thought! Happened to me once. Our rig came with the the cook top covers made out the solid surface counter top material. Getting ready for a trip I bled the air our of the gas line using the cook top burners. Then installed the cook top covers. For some reason I turned one burn to the low position instead of off. 24 hours later I went in rig. Lucky, for me, that counter top material doesn’t burn. Stupid people do stupid things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dahillbilly

our 2018 Torque 327 has one from the factory. dark glass cover that folds & flips backwards; acts as a heat shield also.

We have been looking for a cover for our 2014 Elkridge stove top. This cover looks amazing. And the removable cutting board is a great idea. I have been looking for something that doubles as a cutting board, but would love something with the juice tray around the edge.

esscobra

what type of stove do you have?

my newer cutting boards have the grove around the edge to catch runoff

Attachments

• cb2.jpg
    cb2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 10
  • cb1.jpg
    cb1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Oldelevatorman

Here is one I made for the stove in our LM
5c4a2caaeaba48b4270e4fceb039ee8e.jpg

after seeing one similar at one of our rallies. Thanks to our wood shop here at Voyager in Tucson!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk