Copy of Recent Email to Virginia Chapter

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi everyone,

As you can see from the addresses list above, we have quite a few fellow Virginia, and nearby locations, who have expressed an interest in being a charter member of the Virginia Chapter of the Heartland Owner's Club. I'm working with the help of Dave Yocum to organize the club. Dave is researching centrally located campsites and putting together our first club rally, tentatively scheduled for early next Spring - DATE To Be Determined (maybe early April?, your thoughts are welcomed). Jim Beletti has posted several threads on the Heartland Owner's Forum in reference to the national club and I've posted links to those threads below. He has also set up a forum for the Virginia chapter. You can access that forum here: //heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php?f=347

NOTE: You do not have to join the nation club to be a member of the Virginia Chapter. However, I encourage you to join the national club. The benefits are pretty good (owner's plaque and mount for your RV, other benefits).

To see the costs outlined click here: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=7706

To see the benefits of joining the national club click here: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=7705

To join the national club click here: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=7707

Please go to the Virginia Chapter forum and post your thoughts on a rally date, or post any other information, pictures, or anything else you want to discuss there.

I look forward to meeting all of you and hope you can make it to our Spring rally. As soon as we get more firm on the date and location, I'll be posting the information on the forum.

Happy Camping,

jgoddardg

Virginia Chapter

Hey, we lived in Chesapeake for 3 yrs and Glen Allen for 6 yrs, but have now lived back in Bridgeport, WV for 2 1/2 yrs. Count us in, if we can be considered honorary Virginians (West By God Virginians).

boatto5er

We would be happy to add you to our roster. I'll be getting out more info about the chapter and our planned Spring rally soon. Please take a look at the national chapter information. You don't have to join to be a local club member, but there are some good benefits.

Thanks for signing up!!

Gus

camperjohn08

A suggestion to our Spring Rally location in Central Virginia would be MistyCampGrounds, located near Greenwood, Virginia. Nancy & I have been checking this site out. It's also recommended by Good Sam's Club.
Their web site is: www.mistycamp.com
Thanks
John Latham

boatto5er

You should have information on the Virginia Chapter in your email now. Please let me know if you didn't get it. Welcome to the club!:)

Gus