jaawalke

jaawalke

I found this site today.We own a 2005 Bighorn 3200RL.We bought it last April. We live in the northeast and have traveled around there.This past week we went to Daytona Fla. and back. This is our 3rd trailer and also our biggest. It pulled like it wasn't even there. I am looking forward to this owners forum and what I might learn about our equipment.Since I bought mine I haven't seen another one yet. I was not impressed with the information I got from the dealer about this trailer so I hope I can get more info from this sight.

jbeletti

Hi jaawalke and welcome to the forum.

There are a lot of Heartland owners on the forum. I'm sure you'll learn quite a bit.

If you have a few questions about this and that in your trailer, go ahead and begin posting each question indiviually in the various forum sections under BigHorn.

Also, if you can make it, consider joining us at the 2006 Heartland Owners Rally, June 1-4 in Goshen, IN. More Rally info here.

Take care,

Jim

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi jaawalke,

Welcome aboard! I too am the proud owner of a 3200RL. It has not been without its faults but we still really like the trailer. We have pulled it from the Carolina's up to MA. and all around the southeast. It pulled very well. If you have questions or comments on the 3200RL, I will be interested in your thoughts as there won't be many of us out there since the 3200 is already a discontinued model.
Phil

jaawalke

yes I was surprised to see this model only lasted 1 year, I am hoping it is not a lemon .My biggest problem is I don't have alot of faith in the service department where I bought the unit. They cut up under my trailer in the prep work and did a terrible job of sealing it up.I took it back twice for that. They don't seem to be the best when it comes to working on this unit. I am looking to see if anyone else around here works on these.I am also learning to do my own work on it.I like the room it has ,the quality of alot of the interior and how well it handles .I pull it with a ford super duty duallie and it pulls great.