PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Ohio Heartland Owner's Rally

mrcomer
11-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Well John Bird and I got together this evening and decided on a date for the first annual Ohio Heartland Owner's Rally.

May 29,30 & 31st 2009

1-28-2009 - We have decided to use the Dayton KOA (http://www.koa.com/where/oh/35102/)or Dayton KOA (http://www.daytonkoa.com/)for our first Ohio Chapter Rally. I will post new information as to contact info after I have squared things with them.

2-18-2009 - We are set to start making reservations with KOA. Please feel free to make your reservations directly with them. When you do, please tell them you are with the Heartland group. I have asked them to try and put us together. I'll keep me fingers crossed. Their direct number is 1-937-833-3888 If you use the 800 number I am not sure you will get to talk with them directly.

Agenda:
Friday evening - John and I will provide dinner for the incoming group, please bring your chairs and drinks and join us for dinner.

Saturday - Trailer touring, checkout each other's mods, corn hole, hillbilly golf, introduction to the forum, chit-chat,
- maybe a virtual factory tour for those who have not had chance to tour the factory in person,
- Let's try a potluck for dinner.

Sunday - KOA does breakfast in the pavillion for a nominal fee.

Mark (mrcomer2000@yahoo.com)

P.S. You all will find that I am poor with names so please let me know all names of all attendees. Thanks.

Attendees: ______________________________Potluck item:
johnjbird - John & Myrna Bird **___________________
mrcomer - Mark, Linda, Amanda & Justin Comer**____Sloppy Joes & Lasagna
kkamshop - Ken & Kathy AmRhein________________
Smokeybare - Marv & Karen Osborn ______________Stick to your ribs... Cowboy Beans
Mike&LisaHumphres - Mike & Lisa _________________
Jim Beletti - Jim & Nancy Beletti**_________________
redwing2 - Joseph & Gail Swartz _________________
tom p - Tom & Nancy Padovano**_________________
Cyclone Bill - Bill, Kay, Billy & Kyle Axel ___________
geeman53-Garry and Karen Hunter _______________
mjordan-Michael & Darlene Jordan ________________
mcbubba-Tom & Denise McBride**_______________
kfarms-Mark & Sabra Kemp** _________________
* = reservations made
**=attended

See KOA Site Map attached or click here (//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=3685&d=1237344594) to open larger view for downloading/printing.

couch
12-05-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm all for trying to get together this spring/summer. But I would like to ask, where in the state of Ohio is everyone from?? We would be looking at an 3-4 hour drive to Springfield/Dayton area to get there.

mrcomer
01-18-2009, 05:09 PM
Well I went to the Dayton R.V. Supershow (http://www.rvexpo.net/rv_shows/dayton/index.php)today and had a chance to talk with the owners of the Dayton Tall Timbers KOA (http://www.koa.com/where/oh/35102/). In order for us to get any kind of price break we would have to have at least 10 units coming in. I am leaning towards this campground because I know it is really nice. There are stores and restaurants close by. If you wanted to travel a little bit (30-40 minutes) there is Tom Raper RVs (http://www.tomraper.com/)in Richmond Indiana if anyone needs parts. They are now a Heartland dealer. There is also Couch's Campers (http://www.couchscampers.com/home/) in Middletown, not really sure how far from the KOA though.

If anyone is interested in joining us please let us know. I would like to be able to start planning.

Mark

scott b
01-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Hello Mark , I was just curious , how is your 2500 doing towing the Landmark? Does it seem like enough truck , brakes , weight , ect . Thanks ...Scott

mrcomer
01-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi Scott,
Yes our 2500 does well. We towed from Xenia Ohio all the way to Branson Missouri and it really did good. Ideally I would feel better with a dually but that just isn't going to happen anytime soon for us.

Mark

scott b
01-18-2009, 05:46 PM
Glad to hear it Mark, we have an 08 Dodge Mega Cab and hate to compromise on the trailer because of our truck , but I don't want to drive around town in a dually. I use mine for work , so it will be a long time before we will tow the trailer enough to justify another truck. Most of our trips are 400 to 600 miles a week at a time. Of the life of my truck i will probably only tow 15% to 20% .We live in souther Ca and most of our trips are through the desert , we have a few pretty good grades but if I am carfull we should be alright. Thanks for the reply... Scott

kkamshop
01-18-2009, 07:12 PM
Mark, we will come if you keep it on the weekend of the 29-31st.

Pulltab
01-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Mark, I think we can probably make it. Either campground is fine for us.

mrcomer
01-18-2009, 08:19 PM
That sounds great.

Mike&LisaHumphres
01-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Well John Bird and I got together this evening and decided on a date for the first annual Ohio Heartland Owner's Rally.

May 29,30 & 31st 2009

Campground to be determined. We initially considered two, one is Beaver Valley Resort (http://www3.resortparks.com/xap/nwb/MR010?resort=156) and the other is Dayton Tall Timber KOA (http://www.koa.com/where/oh/35102/). John has been to Beaver Valley and I have been to the KOA.

Agenda also to be determined.

Since this will be the first one we are putting on, any input will greatly be appreciated. Please keep in mind that we have limited resources.

Mark

P.S. You all will find that I am poor with names so please let me know all names of all attendees. Thanks.

Attendies:
jbird - John & Myrna
mrcomer - Mark & Linda
kkamshop -
pulltab -

Hello. We are new members and have just purchased our 2009 3410RE Big Horn. We pull with a 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel. We have been camping for 5 years as this is our 7th camper. We started with a small pop up. Each new camper has been christened at Tall Timbers in Dayton Ohio. We absolutely LOVE this campground. It would be a perfect location for a Heartland Rally! The owners are wonderful and their pride in ownership shows in every inch of this resort! If Dayton Tall Timbers KOA is the final location, count us in!!

SmokeyBare
01-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Ohio Chapter of Heartland Owners Rally timing couldn't be better !

We plan on attending the Escapee's Rally at Sedalia Missouri, May 24 through 29... Ohio Chapter Rally on May 29 to the 31... then on to the North America Heartland Owners Rally at Goshen Indiana...

Keep us posted as to the Location Please...

Whewwww..... Busy spring !

Marv

mrcomer
01-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Ohio Chapter of Heartland Owners Rally timing couldn't be better !

We plan on attending the Escapee's Rally at Sedalia Missouri, May 24 through 29... Ohio Chapter Rally on May 29 to the 31... then on to the North America Heartland Owners Rally at Goshen Indiana...

Keep us posted as to the Location Please...

Whewwww..... Busy spring !

Marv

Wholly cow Marv, you da man. Missouri to Dayton in a day. It's a haul but happy to have you there. Thanks,

Mark

mrcomer
01-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Hello. We are new members and have just purchased our 2009 3410RE Big Horn. We pull with a 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel. We have been camping for 5 years as this is our 7th camper. We started with a small pop up. Each new camper has been christened at Tall Timbers in Dayton Ohio. We absolutely LOVE this campground. It would be a perfect location for a Heartland Rally! The owners are wonderful and their pride in ownership shows in every inch of this resort! If Dayton Tall Timbers KOA is the final location, count us in!!

Congratulations Mike and Lisa and welcome to the forum. You sound like us, we are on our 7th camper in 9 years. My parents used to take us to the KOA when I was growing up. We have brought our kids there too. It is about 45 minutes from our house. I am familiar with the current and past owners. Both seem to have very similar management styles. Very proud and well kept campground. Have you considered coming to Goshen for the North American Rally (//heartlandowners.org/showpost.php?p=18897&postcount=1)? It is an awesome time and Heartland treats us very well. Factory tours and wonderful dinner etc.....

Mark

SmokeyBare
01-27-2009, 09:42 PM
The Haul is somewhere in the 8 1/2 hour range... some 550 miles... give or take...

I may be wrong... but Jim Beletti should be making the same run... Keep a Light on... We'll be there !

mrcomer
01-27-2009, 09:46 PM
The Haul is somewhere in the 8 1/2 hour range... some 550 miles... give or take...

I may be wrong... but Jim Beletti should be making the same run... Keep a Light on... We'll be there !

When will you be going over to Goshen. We plan on being there the Saturday before the weekend of the rally. We want to explore more of the area around there during the week.

SmokeyBare
01-27-2009, 10:02 PM
We'll be heading that area after Dayton. No plans yet as to where we'll camp yet though... this area has plenty of Campgrounds... Sometimes the Fairgrounds has other groups using the park so it may be busy... just a thought.. But hey !! I'm open..

Marv

kkamshop
01-28-2009, 07:48 AM
We are going to Goshen early too, arriving on the 7th - I've always wanted to go to the Shipshewana flea market, which is mid-week.
We haven't decided whether we will stay at the fairgrounds or another campground before the rally starts.

We want to get some slide toppers installed while we are up there, so we might stay closer to wherever we get those.

jbeletti
01-28-2009, 08:52 AM
K&K,

If I may make a couple of suggestions...

Another rally will be finishing up at the Fairgrounds in the NW section that will be ours. They end on Monday. So the soonest we can get on those sites and know we won't have to move is later Monday or even Tuesday morning.

My suggestions are:

Stay in the South CG at the Fairgrounds. It's FHU on grass and you're still "there".
Stay at the Elkhart CG. This way, you're nearer to service centers that can do your upgrades (RV Capital Service Center, RV America/Recreational Specialties, Charger Enterprises etc.)

I am preparing some points of interest documents for each of the surround communities. Still working on the Elkhart and Goshen documents but attached are the Shipshewana and Nappanee.

Jim

kkamshop
01-28-2009, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the info Jim!

mrcomer
01-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Please see the first thread as I have updated the information there. We have locked down the campground and have started an agenda. Again, if you all could either email me or PM me with the names of all that will be attending I would really appreciate it.

I am really getting excited about this rally. Right now I am looking out the window and all I see is snow. We just got pounded with snow,sleet and rain all day yesterday and this morning. I called off work and am ready for warmer weather.

Thank you all,
Mark

redwing2
01-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Mark: got your e-mail and as of now we are planing to attend. Coming from Cleve. area see you at the KOA

mrcomer
01-28-2009, 05:31 PM
That's awesome redwing2. Thanks

kkamshop
02-08-2009, 06:28 PM
So Mark, should we contact Tall Timbers now to make reservations?

This warm spell sure does put us in the mood to go camping!

SmokeyBare
02-08-2009, 06:43 PM
It will sure be helpful for those of us going to the Ohio Chapter's Rally...
To have a Link for the Campground ... and any other information.... as well as the link on the Forum's portal page.

mrcomer
02-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Hey Marv,
I added a link to their website and will have other information to be posted soon. Being it is off-season here they are not too quick to respond to my emails. More later.

Mark

mrcomer
02-18-2009, 07:46 PM
I have made another update to our rally info. We can start making reservations now.

//heartlandowners.org/showpost.php?p=54153&postcount=1

kkamshop
02-20-2009, 07:18 AM
We made our reservations yesterday !

I am sooooo ready to go camping.

mrcomer
02-20-2009, 08:25 AM
I made our reservation yesterday too. I agree-----let's go camping.

I have had enough of this cold weather and snow.

Mark

jbeletti
03-09-2009, 07:51 PM
I am in! Made reservations tonight. They gave me site 11 (subject to change).

I will arrive Friday the 29th. Leaving Sunday after the rally.

Marv and others coming from Escapade, what day are you leaving Sedalia? I am leaving Thursday. Unsure of the time. Marketplace closes at 2pm but I may close up earlier. I plan to do one overnight on my way to Dayton - perhaps in Terre Haute (KOA). Here's my tentative route (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=2503+W.+16th+St.,+Sedalia,+MO+65301+%28Misso uri+State+Fair%29&daddr=5995+East+Sony+Drive+Terre+Haute,+IN+%28Terr e+Haute+KOA%29+to:7796+Wellbaum+Rd,+Brookville,+OH +45309+%28Dayton+KOA%29&hl=en&geocode=CYQMm5p6he_pFQ1_TgIdWvRw-iFdJQpK_vF02w%3B%3B&mra=pe&mrcr=0&rtol=1,2&sll=39.113014,-89.077148&sspn=9.98619,16.765137&ie=UTF8&z=6).

Jim

SmokeyBare
03-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Thursday Departure from Sedalia Missouri is good planning... we figured to do the same thing. The drive over is more than I was hoping to do in one day... showing my retired age... huh.

Over night where ever... no matter to us...

As far as the route over... LOL.... sort of a bee line over to Dayton !

Marv

mrcomer
03-10-2009, 01:37 PM
When we left Branson last year on Sunday we drove the entire day to get home so Linda and the Kids could go to Guetamala with Linda's brother and his wife to adopt their third and last child. It was a looooong drive but we did it.

Jim, we have camped at a Thousand Trails just north of Terre Haute (http://www.1000trails.com/getaways/indiana/horseshoelakes.asp). It is a nice campground with lots of little lakes.

Mark

mrcomer
03-13-2009, 02:41 PM
John and I thought it would be great to have a potluck Saturday evening. If you like this idea and want to contribute please let me know and I will start keeping track of the items here so others can see what is being brought and what else we could use.

I am really getting anxious to get the camper out and the rally is starting to take shape. If you haven't already made your reservations there is still time. If you have made your reservations, please let me know so I can keep track.

Thank you,
Mark

SmokeyBare
03-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Mark,
PotLuck dinners are always a winner with us ! Great way to spend time sharing each other's special recipes and getting to know one another.

Put us down for Karen's Stick to your ribs... Cowboy Beans !

Marv

mrcomer
03-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Mark,
PotLuck dinners are always a winner with us ! Great way to spend time sharing each other's special recipes and getting to know one another.

Marv

Thanks Marv, Added your item to the first thread. I am still deciding what I want to do. I may try my hand at soup beans and corn bread.

Mark

kkamshop
03-14-2009, 06:22 AM
We love the potluck idea for Saturday - I don't have a clue what we will bring, but I will let you know sometime next month.

leftyf
03-14-2009, 07:00 AM
Mark,

Marv

When is free food NOT a winner for you?? C'mon...I'm waiting here!

kblasdel
03-14-2009, 07:47 AM
Thanks for the invitation Mark, but we made reservations for East Harbor State Park for the 26th-30th. Would love to meet everyone. Let me know if you have another one next year.

mrcomer
03-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the invitation Mark, but we made reservations for East Harbor State Park for the 26th-30th. Would love to meet everyone. Let me know if you have another one next year.

East Harbor sounds like fun. I haven't been up there in years. Maybe sometime this year will will get up to the lake.

Have you considered our National Rally in Goshen (//heartlandowners.org/showpost.php?p=18897&postcount=1)in June?

Mark

Pulltab
03-14-2009, 09:39 PM
I will get my reservations in the next couple of days :)

mrcomer
03-15-2009, 09:35 PM
That sound great Tab, if we get 10 or more people show up the campground will give us a price break but all 10 have to be checked in before the price break is given.

mrcomer
03-17-2009, 08:40 PM
I added a scan of the campground map on the 1st post and I will add it with this one also. I am not sure how old it is. I do know that they have redone some of the sites to open them up some with the advent of slides on trailers.

Pulltab
03-24-2009, 08:31 AM
You're message box was full and not accepting any more messages so I will just post here.

I gotta tell ya that I called and made the reservations for the rally and was shocked at their prices. I called back 15 minutes later and canceled. Almost $110 for 2 nights camping in these economic times is unreasonable and I believe in all our years of camping that is the most outrageous price we have ever been charged. So sorry but we won't make it :(

mrcomer
03-24-2009, 09:15 AM
Tab,
I understand. I have had that discussion with the owners there and submitted my opinion. They listened to what I had to say but obviously have not changed their prices. I actually did this many years ago when I first met them. They had just taken over as the new owners and I expressed to them how much we like their campground but just cannot afford to frequent them. We then joined Thousand Trails and have spent most of our time there.

Sorry we won't see you there but look forward to seeing you in Goshen.

Mark

kfarms
04-08-2009, 12:06 PM
I am new to all of this and was wondering if it would be ok to show up at the last minute? I farm and can not make reservations this far out.

mrcomer
04-08-2009, 02:17 PM
I am new to all of this and was wondering if it would be ok to show up at the last minute? I farm and can not make reservations this far out.

I sent you a PM. By all means if you can make it please do.

Mark

mrcomer
04-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Good news for those interested. The KOA is having a wine and cheese social the weekend we are there.

jbeletti
04-12-2009, 07:54 PM
What! No Margarita tasting?

Wine and cheese is good too :D

mrcomer
05-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Hey everyone it is getting closer and closer all the time. Anyone else gonna be able to make it?

kkamshop
05-05-2009, 06:02 PM
We are still planning to come, but we are leaving our LM in Elkhart on the 18th for some warranty work and for installation of slide toppers.
I am sad to report that we still have some water leaking into our basement :( but hopefully the crew at RV Capital can come through for us!!!
If they don't finish in time, I will be an unhappy camper...

mrcomer
05-06-2009, 09:33 AM
I am sure Brian will do a great job for you.

Mark

kkamshop
05-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Well, we left the LM in Elkhart yesterday, they thought they would be done later this week - I hope they are right!!

We will be bringing our 4 year old grandson Corey with us - will the pool be open?
He likes swimming, playgrounds, camping and computers. :B

mrcomer
05-20-2009, 09:34 AM
This KOA typically has their pool open by Memorial Day weekend. This is also a very kid-friendly KOA, lots to do. They will have hay rides every night that go all around the park and even throug the creek a bit.

Mark

mrcomer
05-25-2009, 08:22 PM
Hey everyone,
It's not too late to make it to the Ohio Heartland Owner's rally. John and I will be there on Thursday evening. I have to work Friday but John will be there during the day.

Come on over and visit for the day if you can't make it for the weekend.

Mark

mrcomer
05-26-2009, 01:29 PM
Aw come-on everyone, 1,600+ views of this thread and we only have 7 reservations. :confused::D

kkamshop
05-26-2009, 05:41 PM
I spoke with Randy at RV Capital today and he assured me that our trailer would be ready on Thursday for Ken to pick up. I work Thursday night, so we won't be arriving until Friday.
Can we bring something to the Friday night dinner?
I think we will bring a salad and maybe some meatballs on Saturday night.

mrcomer
05-26-2009, 07:59 PM
kkamshop,
Whatever you want would be great. See you Friday.

Mark

jimtoo
05-26-2009, 08:57 PM
"Aw come-on everyone, 1,600+ views of this thread and we only have 7 reservations. :confused::D "

Mark, have you taken a bath:eek: lately????:D:D:D

Don't worry Mark, they are just testing you. :D

Jim M

kkamshop
05-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Bad news Mark, we have to cancel due to our camper not being ready.

I am deeply disappointed, will have to wait to meet you all in Goshen.

katkens-DW
05-27-2009, 08:09 PM
Alright Jim that seamed to work now they are down to six:)

mrcomer
05-27-2009, 08:22 PM
Well I guess it's time to take that bath. Soon I will be smelling goooooodddd, Oh Ya!

Well it's a bummer kkamshop cannot make it but yes we will meet you in Goshen. Let's get your camper fixed first.

Good luck,
Mark

kkamshop
05-28-2009, 08:25 AM
You're right, getting the leak fixed should be our first priority...

I had very high expectations from RV Capital after reading their kudos on this forum.

So far our experience has been less than happy, first they left our unit unlocked and both televisions were stolen, leaving a 3" scratch on the top of our pretty dining table.
Then they ignored the major water leak problem - if we hadn't kept calling, I feel sure that they would not have even dropped the belly to remove the wet insulation, much less fixed the leak.
At this point I am hopeful, at least I know they have taken out the wet batts - I guess now they will keep it until we come up to go to the fairgrounds.
Anybody want to help install new flat screens at Goshen? :)

SmokeyBare
05-28-2009, 08:46 AM
There should be a spare pair of hands at the Rally... :)

If the Missouri Mud ever starts to dry up....

Marv

mrcomer
05-28-2009, 09:12 AM
You're right, getting the leak fixed should be our first priority...

I had very high expectations from RV Capital after reading their kudos on this forum.

So far our experience has been less than happy, first they left our unit unlocked and both televisions were stolen, leaving a 3" scratch on the top of our pretty dining table.
Then they ignored the major water leak problem - if we hadn't kept calling, I feel sure that they would not have even dropped the belly to remove the wet insulation, much less fixed the leak.
At this point I am hopeful, at least I know they have taken out the wet batts - I guess now they will keep it until we come up to go to the fairgrounds.
Anybody want to help install new flat screens at Goshen? :)

Ken and Kathy,
Sorry to hear they are not doing so well for you. I would hope that they would reinstall any flatscreen that you would get at not cost for labor and maybe even no cost from their insurance for the replacement of your flatscreens. Please keep us informed. I will be calling them as they are supposed to work on my rig on Monday the 8th for some warranty work. I will keep you informed.

Mark

kkamshop
05-28-2009, 10:16 PM
Ok, here's the latest on the leak - they cannot find anything leaking in the plumbing on either the pressure or drain side, including holding tanks, black tank flusher, water heater, drains, vents, you name it...

So now they think the water may be coming in off the wheels when it rains. The tech said there is a hole in the frame where the slideouts arms are - they are putting a rubber boot in the area to see if that helps.

My thinking is if that is the case, why is there not water in everyone's basement.
Those of you with LM Augustas have you reached down into the basement through the furnace vent openings and found water?

Mark, I think if you stay with your unit at night, it will be ok. Apparently theft of TVs from unoccupied units is quite common in Elkhart these days.

jbeletti
05-28-2009, 10:49 PM
I made it to Ohio! Since I was running alone, I decided to push all the way here from Sedalia, MO. Made for a long day but it also made sense to do if I was up for it. Arrived here at 8pm my time (9pm local) - so 10 hours of driving.

Met John and Myrna. And Mark stopped by the RV tonight to shoot the breeze for a bit.

Got on chat tonight for a while and chatted with Bob (&Patty) and Kenny (K1) a bit.

Time to hit the rack.

Jim

gmc
05-28-2009, 10:56 PM
good night jim

kkamshop
05-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Hope you all are having a good time, I'm guessing it's almost happy hour :)

Ken is going to Elkhart Monday to pick up our LM, I think I might get a water detector to put in the belly!! Or maybe a sump pump. :D
I imagine we'll be shopping for new LCDs tomorrow...

mrcomer
05-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Well we've had some people cancel and one couple show at the last minute but we still have a nice rally going on. We have a total of (7), yes that's seven units and we are all having a great time. We got together for a small light dinner and sat arounfd the campfire. Did a little trailer touring this afternoon and saw a few modifications. We have also done some on-sight repairs. What a great group. We plan on having our potluck tonight and I am already to partake in that. Hungry just thinking about it. Trying really hard to pursuade some of the others to attend the Goshen Rally. Might have a couple more newbies coming so that is great to hear too. Weather is really cooperating. Cool and breezy.

Later,
Mark

kkamshop
05-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the report Mark. Wish we were there... instead we tackled a long-put-off yard chore.
We bushhogged and tilled a flowerbed that had turned into a jungle of unwanted brush and weeds.
Now I know why I would rather camp than stay home.

Tonight we are going shopping for new televisions. No check from the insurance yet, but we are going to buy them anyway, why wait right?

As for installing, we don't want to leave them in Elkhart - we're a little gun shy at this point. We will probably take them out if we ever have to leave it at a shop again.

Randy is redeeming himself in our eyes, he really seemed to tackle our leak problem once he finally realized that we needed a better resolution. :)

Have fun around the campfire, see you in Goshen!

mrcomer
06-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Well we had a successful rally. We had a total of (7) rigs there. The weather couldn't have been better. It was just beautiful all weekend.
I just finished the left over Beef and Noodles that John and Myrna Bird made for the potluck. MMMMMMMMMM!
John also suprised everyone who attended with a marble hotplate in the shape of Ohio. That was really awesome. We were able to talk a couple of people to attend the Rally in Goshen so we're pretty psyched about that. I hope that Wes and Katrina can scare away those birds with their new hooter friend the owl. Can't wait to start making plans for next years Ohio Rally. Very nice to make so many new friends and have a meal together. I have to admit though that they were all real troopers while I incessively had to hook up my laptop to a projector and start showing pics from past rallies and factory tours to help entice those who have not been there before. Well as it happens I think some of them fell asleep. Even had one get right up and leave. :o John and I are planning on moving the venue to another campground next year.

Later,
Mark

jbeletti
06-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Mark and John,

Great rally, great weather and great people. We had a really nice time.

Jim