Great Price On A Garmin GPS @ Costco

PUG

Pug
If You Are Looking For A Very Versatile Gps For Your Travels, Costco Has A Sale Going On Right Now On The Internet For A Garmin 750. This Is A Wide Screen With A Ton Of Features. You Can Find Them For Up To $400 But They Sell Them For $300 With A Sale Discount Of $100 For A Total Of $200. This Is A Really Good Unit With A Heck Of A Price If You Are Looking For One.

Paul & Nan

Looked like such a good deal we ordered one. You do not have to have a Costco membership to buy, they added $10 for nonmember. We don't have a store anywhere near us. Nan

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I bought one about 3 months ago...at $490...and thought I WAS GETTING A DEAL. But, I sure like that big screen...

Last edited:

rservies

Sam's Club had the Garmin Nuvi 750 for $299 Yesterday in their store. That's $100 less than I paid in September. I love mine, would not travel without it.

jbeletti

Lucky me - my daughter called today asking about GPSs. Giving her mine as a gift and ordered one of the $200 Garmin Nuvi 750s today from Costco.

Jim

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Nuvi 750

I think you'll all be happy with the Nuvi 750. We purchased one (at a much higher price) a year ago and have been very satisfied with it. I think Doug and Lynne have been happy with theirs also. They just have to retire now and enjoy it more.

I do want to upgrade the Map database though as we did find some significant errors during our travels. I think they were mainly due to road changes that were not updated.

jimtoo

Just for info, you can get refurb's on E-bay for 179+- including shipping and full 1 year warranty. Some people are eligible for extra 10% off. I was. So my final cost shipped was about $162.

cmart

After reading all this good news. I just bought mine on line. Even with paying the $10 non member charge it was a good deal.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
The nice part of buying a GPS from Costco is you can return it for a full refund at any time. The Garmin I bought a year ago started speaking in African, so if you keep the box and all the contents, they will stick by their no time limit return policy.
Every year you can a new updated version without a hassle. The Garmin 750 is still on sale for $199.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
I have been watching this thread for some time now and finally went to Sam's Club today and bought the Garmin 750. The price is $198.76. I have been impressed with the information here and hav etaken your advise. Thanks for the info.

phoenix50

I have an older model and it worked great with my TT and F-250 Diesel.I have an Augusta and bought a F-350 as my tow vehicle. It has a Nav system but does not give you truck/commercil routes, so it is back to the Garmin.