Generator Won't Start

ChaSue

Any ideas as to Why my generator doesn't start?

2019 Cyclone 3600 Purchased June 2019.

1. Whenever Rig in storage or not connected to shore power.
2. Solar panel battery charger connected. Full sun all day. Live in Arizona (no clouds)
3. Both kill switches are always turned off whenever rig not in use.
4. If I jump start rig with my truck generator will start.
5. Two Interstate Batteries. Both batteries have been replaced by dealer 2 times since June purchase date.

danemayer

Sounds like when you say "won't start", it doesn't crank at all, like it's not getting any power.

Perhaps your batteries are not getting charged. On the levelup control panel, cycle the mode to display voltage. When on shore power, it should be at least 13.2V. Let us know what you find.

david-steph2018

Two Interstate Batteries. Both batteries have been replaced by dealer 2 times since June purchase date.[/QUOTE]

Why have these been replaced twice since June? I understand they are bad, but why are the batteries going bad so quickly is a question needing to be asked.
When you jump start the gen how do you hook it up with the jumper cables? Are you jumping at the batteries or jumping from the contact points at the gen where the cables from the batteries connect?
Make sure the batteries are good and the power cord from the batteries to the gen is connected (correctly) as well.