Pulled the trigger

redwing2

Finalized the deal on an 09 28bhs Saturday after going back and forth between a 31 bhd and 28 bhs. The dealer was helpful in making the decision, and I look forward to a good relationship with them. We test towed the 28 for 15 miles of back roads and highway, after making our choice and everything went well. Dealer offerd storage for mthe rest of the winter as a bonus. and added in a pillow top matress. This unit is an early 09 and has the crease in the front so they will also be replacing the front and adding the diamond plate lower. All in all a good deal. Now I can't wait for spring!!!!!!:D

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratulations redwing2 and welcome to the Heartland family. Since you are in Ohio please try to attend our first Ohio Heartland Owner's Rally. Also please try to attend the International Hearttland Owner's Rally.

Would also be interested in who your dealer is. The dealer close to us has closed it's doors and I am always interested in other local dealers and how the customers are treated. Sounds like you have been treated pretty well.

Good luck,

Mark

redwing2

MRComer: the dealer is Avalon in Medina . Also over in Hebron Ohio is RCD off of I 70. If you go to Medina ask for Tim he is my salesmen a pleasure to work with. very helpful. Also we are planning on going to the rally in Indiana, will also look at the Ohio one. thanks.

techman

Congratulations on your purchase. We bought ours earlier this year from Avalon in Medina. I had our 28BHS in for service before we store it for the winter and it is still sitting up in their lot. As I am sure you know, we have had two weeks of snowy weather and I don't want to drive it over salty roads before we park it. I haven't had a lot of experience with Avalon but I feel they are a good people to deal with.

Welcome to the family!

Mike