Looking to find out how to become a Northeast Chapter member?

Brenn

My husband and I joined the Heartland Club a couple of years ago after we purchased our 2017 RW 427. We were new and did not get much information on chapters or any other information. Time went by and found we still did not receive anything of help, so I began to go through the entire Heartland Owners site, that where I found an area about Chapters where we were from. I contacted a couple of people from the chapter via email and waiting to hear how we become members of a certain chapter. We are from Upstate NY originally but we travel throughout the US. We would like to “join” if that is what we need to to the Northeast Chapter. If there is any help on here that could direct us that way, please do so. Thank you to all that may help.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
On the Heartland Owners Website (www.heartlandowners.org) you can select your state. If you pick New York you’ll automatically be in the NE Region. As a member of the club, you can go to any Chapter or Regional rally. They are all listed on the Website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
My husband and I joined the Heartland Club a couple of years ago after we purchased our 2017 RW 427. We were new and did not get much information on chapters or any other information. Time went by and found we still did not receive anything of help, so I began to go through the entire Heartland Owners site, that where I found an area about Chapters where we were from. I contacted a couple of people from the chapter via email and waiting to hear how we become members of a certain chapter. We are from Upstate NY originally but we travel throughout the US. We would like to “join” if that is what we need to to the Northeast Chapter. If there is any help on here that could direct us that way, please do so. Thank you to all that may help.

Sent you a PM. Various information and attachments included. Feel free to reach out for more information.
Great group of people. These rallies are lots of fun with new and old friends.
Hope to see you down the road.

Brenn

On the Heartland Owners Website (www.heartlandowners.org) you can select your state. If you pick New York you’ll automatically be in the NE Region. As a member of the club, you can go to any Chapter or Regional rally. They are all listed on the Website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the information, went to the site, but it does not indicate where to chose the state. The only thing I saw with a state is where they have the Rally's. On my profile it has my NY address. That doesn’t send me there? Sorry to be a pain, just like to get all set when travel back that way. Thank you for your time.

Brenn

Thank you to all who have helped. I think we have it all taken care of. Talked to Julie, contacted those she stated I need to. You all have made this a little easier to get through. Thank you again.

Fox

While I'm often wrong I believe the best way is to simply join in the various (pertinent) discussions.
Or be ornery (like me) and just post whatever / wherever.
Become ACTIVE, known!

NYSUPstater

Welcome to the club and congrats on the RW!. We as well are from upstate NY. Perhaps we are neighbors and don't even know it! LOL. Drop a PM sometime. Like JWalker said, GREAT bunch of folks on here.