INTRODUCTION - Tennessee Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Bobby and Linda Eanes (superduty08) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Tennessee Chapter in the Southeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Tennessee Chapter includes the entire state of Tennessee.

Bobby and Linda are taking over from John and Melinda Cull. Thank you, John and Melinda for your leadership of the Tennessee Chapter.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Tennessee Chapter Leaders, Bobby and Linda!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Congratulations and thank you, Bobby and Linda Eanes (superduty08) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Tennessee Chapter in the Southeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

Bobby and Linda are taking over from John and Melinda Cull. Thank you, John and Melinda for your leadership of the Tennessee Chapter.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Tennessee Chapter Leaders, Bobby and Linda!
Welcome Bobby and Linda, from Virginia.

jbeletti

Thank you Bobby and Linda for stepping up to a leadership role. Wishing you all the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the leadership team Bobby and Linda. Have fun with your new group.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Bobby and Linda as becoming Chapter Leaders of the State of Tennessee and being part of the Southeast Region Leadership team. You will do a great job.

Thank you John and Melinda for being Chapter Leaders. Best of luck in your future adventures. Hope to see you down the road.

Oldelevatorman

Congrats on your accepting the Chapter Leader positions from a former Crossville resident!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders

Congratulations Bobby and Linda. Look forward to some great rallies under your leadership.
Ricky & Rachel

jjwink

Congratulations Bobby and Linda- you will be great in this position! When is our first Eans Acres rally?

Jerry and Judy

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Bobby & Linda, Santha and I wish you the best as new leaders of the Tennessee chapter.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles