Jenson Stereo

red4re

I have a Jenson CD player installed in my 2009 Sundance 3300 BHS. There is a single wire coming out from behind the stereo into the little space where a DVD player would sit. It is labeled "VIDEO". What is this for?

Also in this area is a panel of three plugs (Red, Yellow, White) for Video and Audio. What are these for?

My manuals say nothing anywhere about them.

Thanks

Red
Houston

red4re

I figured it out. The three plugs are for your DVD player so that sound can be routed through your stereo speakers and the video cable coming out is just a passthrough to go back to the TV.

red

charliehorse

is there a way to run your tv audio thru the stereo speakers ? how about going from tv to dvd to l/r jacks in cabinet near stereo as mentioned in previous post? what do you mean by a "tv passthrough" ? thanks

caissiel

The 26" Jensen TV, did not have a feed back to the Stereo, so I am using my previous 32" and now have the TV audio feed to the stereo. That way I can get all the DVD, TV, and Satelite through the Stereo. I also have an AC 7.1 Theater Amplifier that I connect from the Earphone Jack of the Jensen Stereo. I love my setup through the DC system, but get super sound through an other set of speakers in the Livingroom with my AC Theater System.