2010 Landmark

jbeletti

Hi Bill and Ornell,

Sorry but we are not releasing that information just yet. The 2010 product will be debuted at the annual dealer show in Louisville, KY the first week of December.

I will say the two of the changes in LM/BH are amazing. And we have a couple new product launches.

Always exciting at Heartland. Thanks for asking and sorry that I cannot say at this time.

Jim

Last edited:

flamingknitter

The first week in October? Maybe December? Because by October everyone will already have one and it won't be a secret anymore!!!

Marybeth

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
LOL,

Yea, I think Jim meant December. The RVIA's Annual National RV Trade Show in Louisville is Dec 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

Searching

Hi Bill and Ornell,

Sorry but we are not releasing that information just yet. The 2010 product will be debuted at the annual dealer show in Louisville, KY the first week of December.

I will say the two of the changes in LM/BH are amazing. And we have a couple new product launches.

Always exciting at Heartland. Thanks for asking and sorry that I cannot say at this time.

Jim

The dealer show is over how...can you share the information on the changes and new things now? Eager to see them. Would love the information on the Big Horns too. Thanx

jbeletti

We are making final tweaks to the 2010 literature for current and new products and sending to the printer mid-January. At that time, I will be able to post PDF versions of the literature.

I am also working with each brand manager to get a PDF from each of them on the 2010 changes to their current product. I will post that as soon as I get them.

Jim