Woo Hoo !!!!

PacMan4x4

Howdy Heartland Folks...

I am proud to announce that DW and I are proud owners of a new '08 BH 3055RL.....handed over the check yesterday and waiting on a scheduled PDI date. We are really stoked....like the BH and BC products from the first time I saw them. I've been doing a lot of looking/research for product performance and manufacturer support. A couple of weeks ago, after talking to DW about where we want to be with paying for a camper, I started to rule out the BH and BC. We found another brand, Keystone Challeger 30TRL, that was nice and would suit our needs (price, amenities, size, weight..etc). I was going to call yesterday and make an offer on one, but before I called....the original dealer I was visiting frequently called and asked if I'd be interested in a BH 3055 they just received and suggested that I may be able to get it for the range I'm looking for. I was kinda shocked, but excited at the same time that they may be able to make this work out for me. I hauled *** down there to take a look-see and I really liked it....took mama down there later on that afternoon for her approval (pretty much knew she would be good to go) and I got the nod -- Long story short...we are ready to do some campin'!!! I was looking at keeping in the 14000 GVWR rating so this unit is perfect for us, but really like the floor plan of 3670. I'm not complaining though :) Thanks to all of those that contribute info about the HL products--it helped in my decision making.

jbeletti

Congratulations PacMan on your new BH 3055 RL and for joining the Heartland family.

If you are in need of a PDI checklist, there are several links to them posted on this forum or just ask and 1 or more members will be all over it. We've got the best bunch of RVers here :)

While we have yet to form a chapter of the Heartland Owners Club in Oklahoma, feel free to join our North Texas or our Arkansas chapters.

Hope to see you at a rally in 2009!

Jim
Admin

jimtoo

Hey PacMan,

Welcome to the Heartland family and forum. We have a great bunch of people here with all kinds of information if you need it.

We too were drawn to the 3670, but decided to stay with the 3055, our second one. It is a nice unit and well arranged. You will love it.

Jim M

PacMan4x4

Thanks for the welcome guys....mama is already searching for Black Friday sales to outfit our new rig :) After she gets what she wants, I'll need to provide her with my list of wants/needs. Will have to keep an eye out for the rally dates....

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
PacMan, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum and congratulations on the new Bighorn. We pass through OKC on our trips north and south for the changing of the weather. We stay at Roadrunner RV Park on 35 just south of town. Maybe one day we can meet. Travel safe and don't buy too many goodies for the 5ver. Gotta keep that weight down ya know.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Pacman, welcome to the family! We love our 3055RL but will be taking delivery of a new 3370RL soon. It was a deal we just couldn't pass up. It will be our home as soon as the house sells, so we're excited about it,